Sunset Beach

Guest Izzy H

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I loved this show. So brilliantly OTT. My favourite character was Meg (she was so nice) but i think i was the only person in the world that wanted her to get back with Tim as although he was a bit of a creep i liked him and he obviously loved her. Plus i hated Ben/Meg the were so cringeworthy and sickly together. Ben was just such a sleaze.

I also loved Bette, she was brilliant, and Cole and Caitlin.

I hated Francessca so much i was glad when they got rid of her, and i couldn't stand Meg's sister Sara she was so whiney and annoying acting like a 12 year old when she was about 24.

• 2 weeks later...

So bad you got to love it. I loved the way Gregory used to yell "OLIVIA" and she would whisper and say something like " Oh Gregory I I I dont know I caitlan say well she....". Eddie connors he was a laugh a minute ,and Bette 2 hiya Poopsy how ya doing huh chin up Toots" god she had me laughing. The sunset Beach serial killer pardon the pun "Axed" the show shame good ol Ben oops Derek

I loved the whole Cursed Rosario Jewels plot! It was so ridiculously hilarious!

:lol: That was my favourite storyline!

I remember being scared when Cole came to the door as an old man. :blush:

Yeah,that was during The Rosario Jewels Plot!

Archived