Paul,Jon,Tim and Amy to be in Adelaide

Guest loveangelmusicbaby

Please move if in wrong area. I recently saw an ad saying that Logie Winner Paul O Brien along with Jon Siverwright, Tim Campbell and Amy Matthews will be in Adelaide for some sort of promotion for Westfield. They will appear at Tea Tree Plaza on a Thursday May 25 I think at 3.30. I would go but would either be working and it is pretty far away for me to drive straight after uni. I would get lost! Although I do have family friends living in that area... Anyways so if anyone is interested you might be able to meet them! How exciting!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would love to go and see the actors as I live in Adelaide but sadly they won't be at my local Westfield shopping centre.

I have always wanted to see and get autographs from the cast but I guess I have to wait until September when hopefully I can see them at the Royal Adelaide Show.

I actually sent a letter with autographs cards I got last year but I guess they haven't seen it yet. lol

Thanks,

Jarad

I think I can go to that as its on the weekend and I can ask my parents to drive me to Tea Tree Plaza. Also it looks like my mum has got the form I saw on the ad so maybe I might get a chance to see some of the H&A cast finally.

I might be giving my hopes up but who cares. lol

Thanks,

Jarad

Archived