Paul,Jon,Tim and Amy to be in Adelaide

Guest loveangelmusicbaby

Hi guys,

Just got back home from Tea Tree Plaza and I had the BEST DAY EVER!!!!!!!!

I will tell you guys about what happened as well as show you the photos I took in the BTTB Forum later on tonight.

Let just say that I really did get a chance to up close and personal with all four cast members.

Thanks,

Jarad

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meeting the H&A cast at Tea Tree Plaza - review

Here is my review on what happened today at Tea Tree Plaza:

Got up at 11.30 pm and got myself organised so I could finally meet the some of the cast from H&A. But due to traffic and other stuff, my parents and I didn’t arrive at TTP until 2.45 pm. Mum and I went inside to look for Centre Management as we never go to TTP (as I live not that far from Marion) and after walking around I finally made it just in time.

My friend had been waiting there for about 10 minutes or so, told me she tried to call me on the mobile to know where I was but I said I left it at home. Shockingly I discovered that there were 21 winners in total (7 from Marion: including myself, 7 from West Lakes and 7 from TTP) all standing in line and waiting to see them. After a half an hour my friend and I walked into the offices but Paul and Tim greeted us suddenly as they were hiding behind the door. lol

Amy was the first one I saw. She is really enjoying her time on the show and couldn’t believe that they were so many fans. Amy also enjoys doing the storylines with Chris (Kim Hyde) and asked me if I liked Rachel/Kim as a couple. I said they were okay but I’m not really interested. Amy told me too be careful what I read when I asked her how she felt about Chris leaving but I said that I’m a big fan of forums on the internet. lol

Next up was Jon who accidentally drew on his shirt as he signed my autograph but I said not to worry as I’m sure the ink will come out.

Now Tim has to be one of the nicest actors I have ever met in my life. For a few minutes we just had a chat and joked around. He told me how when he did the interview on Baycast over a month ago, he had so many problems with the computer and the headset he thought that he got cut off a few times while talking to Karl and the others. Jokingly Tim asked if I put down a scene involving Dan Baker as my favourite one for the week in my entry form but sadly I told him it was when we find out that Barry Hyde was the one who killed Josh West. lol

And last and not least, I talked to Paul. Before I did I couldn’t help by saying that he was too busy chatted with his female fans. Everyone had a good laugh at that.

I got four great photos of me with each cast member. I will always keep them and the autographs to remember this great day by.

Overall I really enjoyed myself and thank Channel 7 & Westfield for giving me (probably) the best chance to meet and greet some my favourite TV stars.

I will add the pics later on tonight still, so don't worry!!!

Thanks,

Jarad

Okay here are my photos which I'm in with each actor: (Sorry if the pics are too big)

10sc6bt.jpg

Amy Mathews (Rachel Armstrong). She is just like character in real life.

10sc9rl.jpg

Jon Sivewright (Tony Holden). Same as Amy, very friendly to get along with.

10sceop.jpg

Tim Campbell (Dan Baker). I really enjoy chatting and joking around with this guy, as he is someone you would enjoy being friends with.

10schvo.jpg

Paul O'Brien (Jack Holden). Loved by his females fans but still laughed when I joked about it.

Thanks,

Jarad

I am very excited at the mo as my friend and I are going to the Distinctive Homes Dome tomorrow to try and meet the stars there! I will have no power at home for a few hours so decided to go out...very excited. I hope I get the op to talk to them and get a photo. Glad to hear you had fun dude.

Archived