Paul,Jon,Tim and Amy to be in Adelaide

Guest loveangelmusicbaby

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh that would be cool as I don't need to be disappointed if I don't win. The VIP Meet and Greet sounds great but at least everyone else who didn't get a chance to enter the competition can see them at Tea tree Plaza.

The competition closed today but I managed to send mine in on Thursday. I really hope I will be one of those people who will win it but if I don't I will hopefully just be another fan lining up with other H&A fans asking for a autograph.

Thanks,

Jarad

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WON I WON I WON I WON I WON I WON I WON I WON I WON

Sorry guys you must be wondering why I'm doing this, thats because I'm one of the seven people to win the Home & Away VIP Meet & Greet Promotion.

Someone from Channel 7 called and told me the great news but it was a surpise as I was doing my course this morning. This is now my dream come true as I had tried in the past to get a chance to chat and get a autograph from a H&A cast member.

Also I'm allowed to invite one friend (I already know who to take) with me and take my ditgial camera as well to Tea Tree Plaza on Saturday at 3 pm.

I'm still getting over the shock, OMG I NEVER WON ANYTHING LIKE THIS BEFORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks,

Jarad

Hey guys,

I will make sure to tell you all about my visit on Saturday.

Sorry to do this but I can't help but still chant:

I WON I WON I WON I WON I WON I WON I WON I WON I WON I WON

*Still getting over the shock from winning a competition for the first time*

Thanks,

Jarad

Oh I hope someone replies to this in the next hour or so just a question about tomorrow...does anyone know how it might be organised? Like do we just get to line up for a long time and just get their autograph and that's it...like no chat or photos or anything? I am talking to my friend online at the mo and was re thinking about going tomorrow but only if it will be worth it.

Archived