Paul,Jon,Tim and Amy to be in Adelaide

Guest loveangelmusicbaby

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I can go to that as its on the weekend and I can ask my parents to drive me to Tea Tree Plaza. Also it looks like my mum has got the form I saw on the ad so maybe I might get a chance to see some of the H&A cast finally.

I might be giving my hopes up but who cares. lol

Thanks,

Jarad

WAHOOO!!!!!!!

That is how I feel at the moment. I asked my mum about it and she said that yes I can go to Tea Tree Plaza with them to see some of the H&A cast members. Dad will be driving us there as its in the Northern suburbs (I live in the southern suburbs which means I live too far away lol).

Also I have to fill out a form which I'm not sure if to return to Westfield or take it with me on the day.

Here is what I need to fill out:

Name

Address

Phone

Which school (if applicable) do you attend?

Tell us your favourite scene from Home & Away this week

I'm sooo looking to forward to Saturday 27th May now!!

Thanks,

Jarad

I'm so depressed now! I really wish i could go, like most people!

I know how you feel, jacknmathaluver!! Why can't they do an instore appearance in Sydney??

That's the second time they've been to Adelaide.

Seems like we need to campaign for an instore in Sydney!!

Not to mention Brissy!!!! They never come down to Brisbane:( :( :( and there's never yearly appearances or events with them like they have in Adelaide(royal easter gala show or something) and sydney( carols in domain,not to mention heaps more cuz it's based in sydney) and melbourne( Logies,good friday).

So unfair!!!

I think I can go to that as its on the weekend and I can ask my parents to drive me to Tea Tree Plaza. Also it looks like my mum has got the form I saw on the ad so maybe I might get a chance to see some of the H&A cast finally.

I might be giving my hopes up but who cares. lol

Thanks,

Jarad

WAHOOO!!!!!!!

That is how I feel at the moment. I asked my mum about it and she said that yes I can go to Tea Tree Plaza with them to see some of the H&A cast members. Dad will be driving us there as its in the Northern suburbs (I live in the southern suburbs which means I live too far away lol).

Also I have to fill out a form which I'm not sure if to return to Westfield or take it with me on the day.

Here is what I need to fill out:

Name

Address

Phone

Which school (if applicable) do you attend?

Tell us your favourite scene from Home & Away this week

I'm sooo looking to forward to Saturday 27th May now!!

Thanks,

Jarad

cool i live down south to =)

does anyone know when enteries have to be in by hopefully its after this weekend otherwise i won't be able to get down to enter can you enter from westfield marion can someone please pm me the details thanks=)

Yep you can get an form from Westfield Marion, as well as TTP and Enfield. You must send it in by Sunday 21st May 2006.

I sent mine in today as I didn't want to give it to them too late.

Thanks,

Jarad

How about us down here in Melbourne?

They've just come to Melbourne for the Logie Awards and also the Good Friday Appeal.

Not to mention Perth

Perth has the Telethon each year where many of the H&A stars appear.

Not to mention Brissy!!!! They never come down to Brisbane:( :( :( and there's never yearly appearances or events with them like they have in Adelaide(royal easter gala show or something) and sydney( carols in domain,not to mention heaps more cuz it's based in sydney) and melbourne( Logies,good friday).

So unfair!!!

Brissy has Picnic in the Park each year where many of the Channel 7 stars appear during the June long weekend.

Even though H&A is filmed in Sydney, there haven't been any instore appearances this year! Yes they did appear at the Carols by Candlelight signing tent last year (but that was in December!!)

Archived