Marieh

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks guys :) I won't be able to do the next contest. I have too much going on at the moment so Barbara or Sarah please feel free to host either of you :) good luck to all who enter in the next contest :)

I would be happy to host the next contest if you want me to :) It will be my first time doing this, lol. :P But I will figure out what I will do for the next contest.

Okay. So Zetti's not hosting the next contest so I decided to step in and host the next contest so it's my first time doing this. Thank you to everyone who had voted :)

Theme: Babies

Your avatar must include a shot of a baby of the Bay. Any characters/objects are allowed.

If you have any questions, PM me or post them in this thread.

Rules:
• Avatars must be 120 x 120 in size.
• Any colouring, cropping, textures and text is permitted.
• All avatars submitted as entries should remain anonymous until voting for the contest has ended.
• Therefore do not use or post your entry in your individual artwork threads, or anywhere else until after the contest has finished.
• Any icons that are found posted somewhere else prior to the results of the contest being announced will be disqualified.
• No posts of any kind that may identify the creators of avatars should be posted in the Avatar Discussion thread before the judging.

Entries: Please PM them to me by Tuesday 20th August 2013 10pm GMT+12

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Theme: Babies

Winners:

1st Place

ariana_tithe (Lore)

21o9guv.png

2nd Place

BethFaye

30xfjf6.png

3rd Place

Barbara

15ga7hg.png

Congratulations to ariana_tithe for winning the contest! Good luck for hosting the next one! :D And wanted to say thanks and well done to BethFaye and Barbara for entering the contest :) Thank you to everyone who had voted.

EDITED: Had to sort out the results and correct them because I made a mistake with the vote counting for the avatars, lol. Sorry about that, guys. :blush: Thanks to QA who pointed it out to me. :)

Congratulations and well done to ariana_tithe for winning the Avatar Contest, to BethFaye for being the runner up and to Barbara for entering the contest.

Thanks to ~JarlieFanEver~ for hosting the contest.

Good luck to the next host of the Avatar Contest and to all those who intend on entering the contest. :)

Hey everyone... I want to apologize for up and vanishing while hosting. For some reason for a while I could read but not respond or post anything, turns out it was a computer virus, which I got fixed eventually but did end up vanishing for culinary school and feel horrible for not reaching out or being more clear. Anyways... I just wanted to apologize, I do feel horrible for dropping the ball.

Archived