Shelly

Guest Marieh

I'll agree with that. Take KK for example. I think that originally Sam Atwell was only written back in in 2003 to write out Christie Hayes, who wanted to leave. (They later decided to extend their contracts).

This all gives me hope that when the time comes for Ada Nicodemou to leave, Ryan Kwanten will come back so that Vinnie, Leah and VJ can ride away into the sunset. (The bear costume just wouldn't be the same).

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still have a soft spot for Leah because I loved Ada in Heartbreak High, and like most people I adored Leah and Vinnie as a couple. But these days she does have moments where I would cheerfully strangle her. I console myself with old memories, and the fact that at least she isn't perfect. Everyone has their faults and it's even more annoying when a character is portrayed as perfect when they're blatantly not (the word 'Hayley' springs to mind).

^ Very true.

I just wish there could be some kind of reference ON the show by Leah herself or one of the other characters about how much her character has changed, at least then it would seem less like bad continuity and more like character development.

How did this topic come to be about Leah? Oh well I can't be bothered reading it all back.

I also think it would be great if when the time eventually comes for Leah to move on, Vinnie came back just for that one episode (even that one scene).

Archived