The Blokes' Thread

Guest TheMaster

Nine words women use...

1.) Fine : This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

2.) Five Minutes : If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

3.) Nothing : This is the calm before the storm. This means something,

and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.

4.) Go Ahead : This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!

5.) Loud Sigh : This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to #3 for the meaning of nothing.)

6.) That's Okay : This is one of the most dangerous statements a woman can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

7.) Thanks : A woman is thanking you, do not question, or Faint. Just say you're welcome.

8.) Whatever : Is a women's way of saying F@!K YOU!

9.) Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking 'What's wrong?' For the woman's response refer to #3.

:lol: Great! Very true :wink:

Look at all the females talking in here!!! Talk in your own room. We don't need you clogging our thread up with discussion on rimjobs! :P

EDIT: That was the worse time to use the tongue smily :lol:

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've never seen this thread before nor the Girls' Room but after my first visit to both in the last few minutes I think something strange is going on 'cause the same people seem to be posting in both! :unsure:

PS I would never call myself a bloke but am I male according to my anatomy. :wink:

3.) Nothing : This is the calm before the storm. This means something,

and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.

"When a woman says nothing's wrong, it means everything's wrong, and when a woman says everything's wrong, that means EVERYTHING'S wrong, and when a woman says something's not funny, you better not laugh your ass off."

- Homer Simpson

:D

I'm happy to see this thread back in use. Hooray for equality! But I'll admit, I only came in here because I saw Alexei was in here, and when I saw Alexei in here, I was hoping to read something along the the same kind of filth that I'd find in the Girl's room... Maybe later :wink:.

It's a very interchangeable set of threads :)

I'm happy to see this thread back in use. Hooray for equality! But I'll admit, I only came in here because I saw Alexei was in here, and when I saw Alexei in here, I was hoping to read something along the the same kind of filth that I'd find in the Girl's room...

I only poked my head into the Girls' Room but being the gay gentleman that I am, I didn't read anything but blushed worthy of Scarlett O'Hara and immediately left! But that now you tell me that's there filth in there ... well, I've been known to like a roll in the mud. :P

I only hope the blokes in here won't get embarrassed by a poof in the room checking them out. :o

You like a little rough and tumble do ya? :wink:

When I was a young, innocent teenager (it's hard to imagine those days), my much older cousin (sadly str8 as they come, so to speak), advised me never to say no 'cause it might be the last time you get 'it', so I'm always up ( :o ) for anything! :P

Of course, these days, as a father of teenage kids, the opportunities to say yes or no ..... well, quoting them, "Too much information, Dad!".

You like a little rough and tumble do ya? :wink:

When I was a young, innocent teenager (it's hard to imagine those days), my much older cousin (sadly str8 as they come, so to speak), advised me never to say no 'cause it might be the last time you get 'it', so I'm always up ( :o ) for anything! :P

Of course, these days, as a father of teenage kids, the opportunities to say yes or no ..... well, quoting them, "Too much information, Dad!".

lol. What your kids don't know won't hurt em. That's what the internet's for :D. Saying all the things your too ashamed to say in front of your family and friends. Don't worry, you're safe here. We'll look after you... *Strokes Alexei's hair in a loving, yet slightly creepy way...*

• 1 year later...

Archived