• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll upload it to the server if I get it, Marieh. I have my ways :P

Other than that, I won't start looking for it till tomorrow :P

I'd love to live in your computer :P.

Thanks, I'd love you even more if you find them :D

I'm part female, so please stay!

And I actually knew what rimjobs were before watching QaF. I pretty much knew about blowjobs, rimjobs, 69'ing and anal sex by the time I was... 15.

Pinky, I am going to upload the first US series for someone else. I'll be posting the links on my LJ so download when its up :wink:

Funny how I suddenly feel the need to open this thread when QaF is mentioned :wink: I might start visiting your LJ more often :lol:

• 3 months later...

Well, I see us men are getting slagged off in the Girls Room, so by way of retaliation:

Nine words women use...

1.) Fine : This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

2.) Five Minutes : If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

3.) Nothing : This is the calm before the storm. This means something,

and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.

4.) Go Ahead : This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!

5.) Loud Sigh : This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to #3 for the meaning of nothing.)

6.) That's Okay : This is one of the most dangerous statements a woman can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

7.) Thanks : A woman is thanking you, do not question, or Faint. Just say you're welcome.

8.) Whatever : Is a women's way of saying F@!K YOU!

9.) Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking 'What's wrong?' For the woman's response refer to #3.

Archived