The Blokes' Thread

Guest TheMaster

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a UK'er and I've heard of rimjobs. Although I learnt that from my good ol' Queer as Folk DVDs :lol: !

That's exactly how I was introduced to the concept too! The very first episode of Queer as Folk a good few years ago! I had never heard about it until then, I remember watching thinking... what the hell is he doing to the poor lad?!! I'm innocent me! :wink:

I know that being a girl I shouldn't really be in here but nevermind eh! :P

I'm part female, so please stay!

And I actually knew what rimjobs were before watching QaF. I pretty much knew about blowjobs, rimjobs, 69'ing and anal sex by the time I was... 15.

Pinky, I am going to upload the first US series for someone else. I'll be posting the links on my LJ so download when its up :wink:

I'm part female, so please stay!

And I actually knew what rimjobs were before watching QaF. I pretty much knew about blowjobs, rimjobs, 69'ing and anal sex by the time I was... 15.

Pinky, I am going to upload the first US series for someone else. I'll be posting the links on my LJ so download when its up :wink:

Thank you!

I have only seen a few episodes of the US version but I think the original UK version was the best. They were all such great characters but I have to admit my favourite was Antony Cotton's character, Alexander, he was so fantastically camp!!! :D

He was the only good thing about the UK version. I found the lead too smug, the teenager too annoying and the best friend too much of a drip.

The US version was perfect. The lead was smug but you could tell he was insecure, the teenager was annoying but adorable and the best friend was a geek but intelligent.

Plus you had the woman from Cagney & Lacey, who rocks!

And the sex scenes (lesbian, gay or straight) were a bonus.

Archived