Girls Room

Guest -Emily-

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ I have no idea. The night I found out, someone said it could be psychological. :unsure:

That happened with one the children we used to look after at my work. His mother didn't know she was pregnant with him until she was in labour with him and they were on holiday, too.

It would be a huge shock but babies need so many things like cots, clothes etc that buying all of that stuff all at once would cost a lot on top of having a child to look after.

Knowing a few days beforehand is probably better than finding out you're pregnant when you're in labour. It's still a huge shock but at least, you're not hurting, pushing and coming to terms with it all at the same time.

As the parents didn't know until a fews days beforehand, they probably haven't bought anything yet or not much anyway. They have no jobs as far as I know. So they probably didn't save any money either. The guy is still at uni and she graduated but was thinking of doing one more year.

I think if you're really overweight or really thin then that can be a contributing factor,also if you're not regular you wouldn't think anything about not getting your period.That doesn't mean they shouldn't get morning sickness though so who knows how you'd not get suss with that..

It's more common than you'd think! I've got a friend who's a midwife and she's told me a few stories about things like this happening.

I know people who have gone through pregnancies with no symptoms what so ever. They only reasons they KNEW they were pregnant was because of no periods and the big belly. Not everyone gets morning sickness and cravings and all that jazz. One of the girls I went to school with was a twin, but her twin died in the womb early on and her mother miscarried only that twin. They were different eggs and after that her mother started getting her period again. Heck, there are some women who get their period the whole way through their pregnancy!

I'm getting really annoyed at some of my friends, because they are turning into cows.

They delibrately don't invite people allow to things so that more fights cause, and then they talk about you behind your back, and it's really annoying and I'm sick of it.

^ I hate it when your friends go out with your other friends but don't invite you and you find about about it <_< But you always invite the "organiser" to social outings.

I hate it even more when you find out about plans from other people, and their like, oh I suppose you can come... but then you feel like you're intruding.

• 2 weeks later...

Argh I am so over having periods atm!

My cycle has been all over the place this year, and now it's down to about 20 days in duration. Anyway.... I've started having really really painful(and kind of heavy) periods again. I don't have any indications of it coming at all now (I used to get really sore boobs for about a week before). It's usually fine on the first day, then I start to get to get really bad cramps (and for the first time in almost 4 years, I felt really nauseous partly because of the pain).

I'm not on the pill (haven't been since the worst of my acne was treated back in 06' ), and I'm extremely reluctant to go back onto it because of the vomiting I had last time.

Does anyone have any advice?

Go to your GP or gynaecologist and ask them for advice. You were vomiting with the pill you used to take. Maybe there is another one which won't make you sick. :unsure: Sometimes, you have to try a few different brands before you find the one which is best for you.

Archived