Sallys Diary?

Guest Tamxxx

I used to read it, so i knew what was going to happen, but then they stopped updating the site. Is it still up and going then? Might have to have a look! lol

Does anyone know when Back to the bay.net will be updated again? Or will it just happen when it happens?

I don't think it's still possible to access the old site with Sally's diary because it has been updated.

Tamxxx Posted Today, 07:27 PM
When the old official site was there, there was a section called Sallys Diary. I was wondering did Kate Ritchie really update the diarys?

I seriously doubt it, it's more likely that the website editors wrote the diaries and calling it Sally's diary was just a gimmick. It's similar to the format used on the bbc neighbours website: http://www.bbc.co.uk/drama/neighbours

On here Harold appears next to a speech bubble which contains the character and events summaries in a conversational form but I'll be really surprised if Ian Smith was actally responsible for them.

Archived