Amanda

Guest x..kt..x

UK peoples: Be prepared for Amanda to become the dominant character in H&A very soon. But whether you like her or not, there is no doubt she creates some of the most interesting and captivating storylines the show has had in a long time. The moment she became a permanent cast member on the show in Australia, the ratings for the show have been way up.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UK peoples: Be prepared for Amanda to become the dominant character in H&A very soon. But whether you like her or not, there is no doubt she creates some of the most interesting and captivating storylines the show has had in a long time. The moment she became a permanent cast member on the show in Australia, the ratings for the show have been way up.

Well thankyou chris, for reminding me that i have to put up with Amanda for a very long time, lol. She will have some good story lines, but i just wish it was from a character that had some depth. Even though josie, and zoe were bitches, they still had another side to them, and that side is good acting. :wink::wink:

I dont think the ratings are better than ever at all, they are actually slightly down in viewing numbers. It may come in the top five regurlay but come on, what is it up against? The Biggest Loser is its biggest competition. Get real.

I agree with the majority, Amanda is annoying and I hope they get rid of her soon. The stories are boring and very very very predictable.

I think Amanda is an excellent character and we need her on he show. That said, she is not a likable character!! I find myself wishing she would grow a backbone. But if she remains true to character she never will. I know people like that and they end up being very tragic figures.

I dont think the ratings are better than ever at all, they are actually slightly down in viewing numbers. It may come in the top five regurlay but come on, what is it up against? The Biggest Loser is its biggest competition. Get real.

I agree with the majority, Amanda is annoying and I hope they get rid of her soon. The stories are boring and very very very predictable.

The ratings are better than ever. Over a year ago Home and Away would only average around 1.1 or 1.2 million viewers a night. Now it's able to get as many as 1.5 million viewers which is a massive improvement.

The ratings are better than ever. Over a year ago Home and Away would only average around 1.1 or 1.2 million viewers a night. Now it's able to get as many as 1.5 million viewers which is a massive improvement.

Given that the ALL TIME record in recent years is 1.49 (2003) I think you could have your facts wrong chris. I have not seen any figures which have given it more that 1.35 - 1.4 for a long time.

We all love this show as much as you do but lets not get into the realms of fantasy. :D

And back on topic...Amanda is still boring me rigid. :P

Archived