Amanda

Guest x..kt..x

I'm really fed up with the whole Amanda storyline. She's only been in it for a while, and she's getting most of the Home and Away air-time. I want to see more Jack instead. The thing between him and Martha is sooo good to watch and Jack is really good to watch as well (and druell over!) The Amanda thing is really pants and shes just mean! Does anyone else feel this way...?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol yup! She is totally annoying, grrrr... It's not like a character that I love to hate, i just hate her! lol

Okay, hate is a little bit strong, I mean ...dislike alot! lol

I've just noticed I use alot of elipses, and they shouldn't really go where i put them! lol Oh well!

Back to topic, really don't like amanda, she IS hogging jack and martha time, it's just wrong! She is also making me not like Beth, because my head thinks that she's hogging Jack and Martha time, therefore, she annoys me! lol But Beth is so cool!! :(

I'm really sick of Amanda and Scott! I hate Amanda, she is a total bitch, but as you said, not in the way that you love to hate her, she's a character that I just hate, there is no love aspect to it at all! :lol:

Scott is a complete fool, show him a pretty blonde and he goes all dizzy and his brain stops functioning (Hayley, Lisa and Amanda have all been pretty blondes!) :blink:

I felt really sorry for Kit today, she must feel so betrayed and rejected having her own mother and brother side with Amanda over her, especially given how much Beth hates Amanda. I would have expected Beth to believe Kit when she said that the alcohol wasn't hers, Kit has been doing really well by staying sober, it's obviously really hard for her. Amanda is such a bitch, I just wish she'd hurry up and die or something!

Nicely said! I just want her to leave town, because if she dies she'll get all the attention. I really like Kit, and its bad how Beth doesn't believe her. I can't believe she apologised to Amanda, i was like :o lol Scott is a fool, but its not his fault, Amanda has just manipulated him and he's not the smartest person.

I just wish she'd hurry up and die or something!

Lol!!

Grrr... I'm getting mad just thinking about her! I'd swap her with Zoe the stalker anyday! lol Atleast she was fun to watch! lol But stupid Scott falls for Amanda's stupid stupid lies!!

Poor kit, didn't she drive off crying? I didn't see her come back, but then again, I got pretty bored on todays episode so I stopped paying attention.

Tabbycool, Who's on your avatar?

Archived