Hayley/Kim/Scott

Guest claire_louise

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but isn't the point of a love triangle that the viewers are supposed to be rooting for a particular couple to end up together? With Hayley/Kim/Scott it's clearly meant to be Hayley and Scott, but am I the only one who just doesn't care anymore? When Hayley and Noah split up I was willing them to get back together, but with this storyline I can't say I'm bothered who she ends up with. Neither couple has fantastic chemistry and to be honest, despite the fact that I couldn't stand Hayley and Kim together the first time round, I won't mind if they get married now. Just as long as they go off into the sunset as quickly as possible after the wedding... :rolleyes:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree, it is getting a bit boring. I don't mind Kim and Hayley being together, and with the new Hayley I think they are much better suited. Some couples I really wanted to get together, like Peter and Calre and also the storyline with Sally/Flynn/Leah/Jesse. They had chemistry and it was exciting. I think it's a good storyline, just strung out a bit much.

Yea, it's gone past boring, and onto annoying! lol Oh! You know who really annoys me? Amanda!! Grrr!

I taped fridays episode, and any Amanda and Scott bits, I fast forward, because it's so stupid!

I don't really care now who Hayley ends up with. Actually, I do. I think neither! She shouldn't be going out with Kim if she still likes Scott. So, she'd deserve it if both told her to get lost! lol

To be honest, if we *are* supposed to prefer Hayley to end up with one over the other, I've totally missed it. I've never followed exactly what we're supposed to be feeling for this storyline. Also, it's been so shoddily done, I still have trouble remembering who Hayley's supposed to be with at the moment.

When Hayley and Noah split up I was willing them to get back together, but with this storyline I can't say I'm bothered who she ends up with.

You know what I just realised then how much I dont care either.. or didnt care. I wanted Noah and Hayley to get back together too.. but Scott? Kim? ... doesnt really bother me either way. I did want Hayley to end up with Scott just a little bit more but that was just because he was the father of her baby but apart from that I really couldnt care less

Archived