Prison Break

Guest aejdude

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As I said before, Prison Break has 22 episodes in the first season. And America has NOT started Season 2. They are currently on episode 15.

Prison Break.

no i dont think so. if you go to the official site of fox, it says it already have started to air season two. there on episode two. they have recaps of season 1 and everything

go and chech it out. prison break-official site!!

As I said before, Prison Break has 22 episodes in the first season. And America has NOT started Season 2. They are currently on episode 15.

Prison Break.

no i dont think so. if you go to the official site of fox, it says it already have started to air season two. there on episode two. they have recaps of season 1 and everything

go and chech it out. prison break-official site!!

If you go back to the recaps, I'll find that the Episode after 13 is 14. Episode 13 in not the last one.

America is still watching series one, as it just says congratulations to the cast for making a second season, this doesn't mean they are watching the second season.

So I was right. *gloats* :P

Archived