Prison Break

Guest aejdude

I thought i would create one seeing as the previous one seems to have gone missing.

Discuss it here.

I was just thinking in the Last UK episode, it showed a clip saying that michael will be transferred but if he is then they can't carry on the programme so that can't happen. Also, if they want to create a second series then that man on deathrow would have to stay there for longer. Obviously, if they don't they will just end it off but i think it has got good ratings over here as far as i know.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's fairly good, i wouldn't say it was one of my favourite shows at the moment.

Just wondering here, how long can they make the series last for? I mean it can't last forever, because the brother is being executed soon.

Same with Lost, they can't drag that on for too much longer can they?

xx

It's fairly good, i wouldn't say it was one of my favourite shows at the moment.

Just wondering here, how long can they make the series last for? I mean it can't last forever, because the brother is being executed soon.

Same with Lost, they can't drag that on for too much longer can they?

xx

Yeah, exactly my point. These type of shows can only go on for so long. I think the first series is 22 episodes.

• 2 weeks later...

This show doesn't air in Ireland, but would love to see it! The main guy...Dominic P, he used to be in that cool show...John Doe. That was class.

You can download the episodes off of mininova and watch them.

i love this show its a bit like prisoner really. i hope there is a second series but how can there be? if they escape they cant make another series but hopefully i am wrong

Archived