Prison Break

Guest aejdude

It was such a shock when they killed LJ's mum and his stepdad.

And when Captain Bellick kill the cat, that was sad.

As for the ending, I just thought that the V.P was a man. Its very shocking how high the conspiracy goes. All the way to the White House.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you think LJ gets killed in the end, like monday's episode because he can't run forever as them people are going to catch him sooner or later. It's says for the next episode, LJ carries on running from the agents in hope that he finds Veronica. Whether he does or not who knows?

I hadn't thought of LJ, Veronica & friend (who's name eludes me) linking up; hope it happens, I like the idea of the 'good guys' team getting bigger.

Yeah, LJ knows his dad has been set up by them now because they tried to do the exact same thing with him and his mother, when they were tyring to say that LJ killed her.

Oh yeah they do. They will probably find out sooner or later though because the vise president is in on all of this. What i don't understand is, these agents are chasing after everyone related or who has anything to do with Lincoln but he didn't do it. If they set him up, they must of done it but covered it up. How did the vise present become involved though? Did the agents just go to her one day and say Lincoln killed him and showed her some "proof" they made and now she is in on it, because the only reason she wants all of these people dead is because she knows false information about the case but if she knew the truth about the agents killing him she would want them dead or would probably kill them herself.

I'm so depressed watching Prison Break at the moment, i'm only continuing because of Lincoln :D

Aejdude, i think the vice president is involved, because i'm sure the guy killed was the president's brother or something. I dunno, it's a confusing show.

It's all a conspiracy!!

xxx

I'm so depressed watching Prison Break at the moment, i'm only continuing because of Lincoln :D

Aejdude, i think the vice president is involved, because i'm sure the guy killed was the president's brother or something. I dunno, it's a confusing show.

It's all a conspiracy!!

xxx

It was the Vice President's brother that was killed.

It's all a conspiracy!!

xxx

It was the Vice President's brother that was killed.

Yeah, i know, but if he wasn't killed she wouldn't be involved would she?

Archived