Prison Break

Guest aejdude

Part 2 on tonight so that should be good. I jus thought on the advert it showed Michael getting through to the infirmary and holding his hand out for the nurse to grab, which means he must be able to get out of there now because he said last week 'if we can get through to the infirmary we can get out here'.

That isn't the infirmary, its the sick bay.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Part 2 on tonight so that should be good. I jus thought on the advert it showed Michael getting through to the infirmary and holding his hand out for the nurse to grab, which means he must be able to get out of there now because he said last week 'if we can get through to the infirmary we can get out here'.

Ain't the infirmary and the sick bay the same thing - like mean the same thing?

Ain't the infirmary and the sick bay the same thing - like mean the same thing?

No, because the guard told her to go back to the infirmary. And that the patients will be tranfered from to the sick bay to the infirmary.

It has been confirmed by the actor who plays michael that there will be a second season, as he said in behind the scenes that everything has been carefully planned out to throughout the second season, meaning there is going to be one.

That's great news! :D

Did you watch tonights episode? Oh my god a few people died didnt they. Ahhh that poor Cat. By the way is it me the person who plays the joan ferguson of the mens officers ballack :P . Does he look like william shatner? What a shock ending to, Would have never guessed who that woman was. I wont spoil it incase some of you have not watched it. but a great episode

Archived