Prison Break

Guest aejdude

How good was last week's (Australian) episode, i felt so sorry for LJ, having to see his mum dead like that, but it was heaps good how he managed to take a photo of the guy, this storyline with him is getting really interesting and i really cant wait to see what happens. Next week looks really good as well, this is fast becoming one of my favourite shows

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How good was last week's (Australian) episode, i felt so sorry for LJ, having to see his mum dead like that, but it was heaps good how he managed to take a photo of the guy, this storyline with him is getting really interesting and i really cant wait to see what happens. Next week looks really good as well, this is fast becoming one of my favourite shows

The next week is quite good for you, LJ can finally stop running. You'll one week behind the Uk.

Some kind of gangster's moll by the looks of it; wonder where she fits in to Micheal's plan?

Well, she's in next week for sure; the preview had somehing to do with her & a gold credit-card. I'm intregued; anyone know of spoilers? If so, please PM me

Next week will be good.

i love priosn break. and there are only 3 episodes left to air in the UK, till season 1 finishes. cant wait. although i have seen the last episode. its great. i dont want to spoil anything for you all thats why i aint gonna say anything, but one thing the escape dont work because season 2 has already started to air in america. anyways stay tunes next weeks gonna be really good. "and then there was 7!"

As long as 'Fish' is ok; it's Teabag I could do without! I just hope Veronica & LJ make it (oh, I wouldn't be advirse to seeing the VP meeting a sticky end either.) The governor's daughter/doctor needs to kick her Dad's lazy butt into the Oval Office if you get my drift

Archived