Prison Break

Guest aejdude

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not unless she ordered the hit & with this show anything's possible!

Yeah, true. Why would she do that and then hire people go and kill other people that have been framed. I don't think she knows that lincoln is being framed.

Not unless she ordered the hit & with this show anything's possible!

Yeah, true. Why would she do that and then hire people go and kill other people that have been framed. I don't think she knows that lincoln is being framed.

She does know Lincoln is being framed.

She's ordered his death to keep it (the truth) from coming out, so she must know. I think she ordered the hit, or killed him herself.

xxx

I saw a thread about this show months back, but had no time to watch this show with school and everything. I finally got to see it during spring break. I hope I don't jinx anything but it became my favourite show after 1 episode.

I hope the writers can keep it up because the premise to the show is very complicated so hopefully it will last more than 1 season. The first 13 episodes are brilliant and you will absolutely love the characters, very unique show.

People have described it as the television version of The Shawshank Redemption/The Great Escape movies. And those were amazing movies. People will love the character Michael on the show. Tonight is the return of the show with new episodes here in North America. I would recommend it to anyone who love to be entertained.

I saw a thread about this show months back, but had no time to watch this show with school and everything. I finally got to see it during spring break. I hope I don't jinx anything but it became my favourite show after 1 episode.

I hope the writers can keep it up because the premise to the show is very complicated so hopefully it will last more than 1 season. The first 13 episodes are brilliant and you will absolutely love the characters, very unique show.

People have described it as the television version of The Shawshank Redemption/The Great Escape movies. And those were amazing movies. People will love the character Michael on the show. Tonight is the return of the show with new episodes here in North America. I would recommend it to anyone who love to be entertained.

I totally agree with you, the first 13 episodes were absolutely awesome. I'm really looking forward to download episode 14 later on.

By the way do you know why America had a six months break between episode 13 and 14. :unsure:

I totally agree with you, the first 13 episodes were absolutely awesome. I'm really looking forward to download episode 14 later on.

By the way do you know why America had a six months break between episode 13 and 14. :unsure:

There are only 13 episdoes in the first series.

The episode 14 you are on about is the start of series two.

There are only 13 episdoes in the first series.

The episode 14 you are on about is the start of series two.

No, its still season one, it was just cut into two part. ep1-13 then ep14-ep22

Archived