Hyde's Secret

Guest *Rachel*

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm probably going to get yelled at for this lol, but i thought it was a bit overacted in places by Barry. A good storyline though.

xxx

Please explain where you thought Barry overeacted, i'm not knocking just curios to why you think that.

Not in all of it, and i agree that the bit at the end was very moving. Just the bit when he was sitting down explaining it to Kim and the camera was on him all the time, i just thought it was a bit too much. But then again, i've said it before, so maybe i just don't get the really emphasised eyebrow-facial movements.

xxx

I know what you mean, actually. Okay, so it was the first ep I've watched in ages, so I don't really get the context of it all. But in that bit you described, I thought he was a bit... I don't know... dramatic/i] :huh: Like, theatre-ish - the way people go "woe is me" with the sweeping hand jokingly, but to a much lesser extent. Maybe it's just personal interpretation.

I thought the rest was suprisingly well acted, though.

i must say chris is a better actor than jason smith , ivan was brilliant and showed emotion and heartache in his performance , they are both great actors . I hope they reconcile because i know their is a strong bond and love between them , chris and ivar were both convincing , i was in tears , i wanted to cheer both of them up

I know it's probably true... *cries*...but did they have to drag Jason down to praise Chris :(? Can't everyone just love them both as much as I do :(??

Chris was good in those scenes. That blank, listless stare...*sigh.* Some of my favourite moments from actors is where they don't say anything - it's all a look.

Jason's good at doing looks...

:(

I feel part of the problem with Robbie is that they have lost the character they wanted to create and don't quite know where to take him now.

At the risk of feeding Ryan's ego, I think he's hit the nail on the head. I feel really bad for Jason when people slag off his acting ability, as a lot of those same people thought he was the best thing since sliced bread only a few months ago. I really don't think it's anything to do with his acting. He's proved that he can act already, but if the writers choose to take the character in this direction there's not a lot he can do. And although Chris has improved, I really can't agree that his acting is better than Jason's. I don't like Robbie's character at the moment but at least Jason got the job on merit and not because he looks good in swimming trunks.

Archived