Best Parents

Guest britishrules

best parents and single parents  

311 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I voted for tony. He's always there for Jack and Lucas (not to mention the hunter kids as well) and he's so caring and laid back. He's lovely.

Sally and Flynn are also top of my list though. Both increidbly caring people who loved to help out kids in need. You just have to look at how Ric and Cassie are to see Sally and Flynn's influence on them. I love it how Ric sometimes tells people how flynn was his 'dad'. It just seems really sweet.

I just had a crazy thought :D How do yous think Eve would do as a Parent/Foster Parent? that would be fun she would just be like "Help me destroy Summer Bay or ill kill you".

But, I had some second thoughts...I think Leah and Dan are great, as said before, Leah is an Fantastic cook and there reliable and fun but Ill choose amanda cus I bet shes the bestes fun

• 2 weeks later...

Archived