Best Parents

Guest britishrules

best parents and single parents  

311 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most of the parents excluding Amanda are doing a pretty great job.

The standouts are Flynn & Sally, raising their own daughter as well as taking in two teenage children through such a difficult time in their lives and making a family wouldn't be easy.

Beth, has a lot of patience raising her children, up to 5 at a time at times on her own, dealing with the death of thier father and another failed marriage at the same time.

Irene has always come across as a cool foster mum, helpful, loving and understanding.

Tony seems to be a really down to earth guy, bought up very lovely boys on his own.

I said tony but I think Beth is fantastic...... but I have to say that a joint effort from the two of them might be quite cool. Beth has a lot of patience espicailly when Matty and Henry first came to the bay they were like Demon Children lol. But then again Tony's quite down to earth and like every parent in Home and Away loves their children to peices !!!!!!!!

I think Tony seems like he has the right balance. He's firm but fair. Beth is great too, although she seems a little over-protective at times, which is probably understandable after everything she's been through. Irene is of course fantastic but let's remember it hasn't always been that way! I think the best parent ever has got to be Pippa, but I also liked Rebecca and Travis and I thought Angel was a pretty cool mum. From this list, though, it will be Tony. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived