Best Parents

Guest britishrules

best parents and single parents  

311 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Irene is my Fav she always caring,warm,looking out for her kids in fact in my opinon Nick was a Son to Irene and Selina was a Daughter to Irene

• 1 month later...

Beth is a good Parent (Mother) esepcily for Lucas since he told her how he felt I was always wondering when Lucas want Beth to apdot him as it been awhile now :) I love how she says Sweetie in every word or writing she says it a great word for her :)

I know I'm probably the only one but I think Amanda is a good parent, she would do anything to protect Ryan and I think we see Ryan more than any other child in the Bay. And she is trying with Belle (That I know of), she did think Belle was dead after all.

Beth is a great parent but she does seem to forget her children if they are not in the Bay. :wink:

Tony is a great parent too, bringing up two boys by himself after his wife died. :(

Leah and Dan are good parents, but only when they want to be. Leah is a good Mum to VJ, although where is he most of the time? If Dan was a single parent, I don't think he could do it though.

Sally and Flynn are great parents too, the way Sally was trying to get through to Cassie when she got drunk was great and how she carried on being a great parent to Ric, Cassie and Pippa after Flynn died was incredible.

I voted Sally and Flynn though. :D xxx

Archived