Hayley

Guest Ryan

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ditto. She was like a breath of fresh air when she first started on the show. Her acting may not have been great, but I always found it passable at least, and her character was a lot more fun and quirky. I liked it when she was into grafitti and when she and Mitch set up the drop-in centre...they weren't heavy storylines, but they made her a likeable character. I also always liked her relationship with Noah; it was only after they got married that I started to get bored of her. The scenes following Noah's death were fantastic, but they're the only bright spot from her last couple of years. IMO, she should have taken the scholarship and gone to Paris after Noah died.

I remember Gyspy and Hayley were not best friend at first. Didnt Gypsy sleep with Hayley's boyfriend Mitch?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wasn't this before Mitch and Hayley got together? And then when Gypsy revealed this Hayley, she got mad? :huh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thank you! You're absolutely right.

This was around the time that Mitch had a face change for a few episodes.

The only reason I remember this is because this was in some of the episodes Soph has uploaded :lol:

As for Hayley, I don't remember that much about the first years. I didn't watch the show with as much interest back then. What I do remember is her being unnaturally chirpy and that was annoying <_<

Archived