Hayley

Guest Ryan

Bec was not too bad as the cheeky teen but that seemed to be about the sum total of her range. She has been deadly boring for tha last couple of years and Ellas saved the day as far as Hayley the charcter was concerned. The last couple of stories they have given hayley have o not suted the character at all. They should have shot her as well as Noah.:P

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

always have & always will love Bec's Hayley. IMO Ella ruined Hayley. I agree that Hayley should have just left with the Paris Scholarship, after Noah died.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree.

Everybody keeps saying, "But Ella was a 'real' actress." Big deal. She was there to play Hayley, not to play a completely different character who happened to have the same name. Like Hayley or hate her, Ella wasn't Hayley, she was Ella.

Not to mention I thought she was like a plank of dead wood, one facial expression, monotonous voice, no chemistry with any of the actors.

Perhaps that was 'a trained actress being subtle'. :P People are so easily swayed by what's on the screen in front of them at that moment. When she first came on everybody was making the kind of comments I made above. Then they got used to her.

Archived