Hayley

Guest Ryan

always have & always will love Bec's Hayley. IMO Ella ruined Hayley. I agree that Hayley should have just left with the Paris Scholarship, after Noah died.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No she shouldn't have.She should've died instead of Noah as stated above.

Sorry i have to have one rant a day it's healthy :D .

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've never seen Ella as Hayley yet, but I just can't imagine anyone else playing her now, Bec has been in the show for so long, I think I'd prefer to have the character written out rather than replaced by a different actor. If she'd just been a short-term character, I wouldn't mind so much, but Bec has been playing Hayley for 7 years!

Everybody keeps saying, "But Ella was a 'real' actress." Big deal. She was there to play Hayley, not to play a completely different character who happened to have the same name. Like Hayley or hate her, Ella wasn't Hayley, she was Ella.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And Bec wasn't Hayley, she was Bec. Ella wasn't playing Bec. Comprehend? Two different actresses playing a character? How unheard of! Anyone would think it happened all the time in the theatre before TV came along!

She wasn't there to imitate Bec. She was there to bring her interpretation of the character to our screens. Didn't like it? That's fair enough! Get over it.

I've never seen Ella as Hayley yet, but I just can't imagine anyone else playing her now, Bec has been in the show for so long, I think I'd prefer to have the character written out rather than replaced by a different actor.  If she'd just been a short-term character, I wouldn't mind so much, but Bec has been playing Hayley for 7 years!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I believe that's pretty much what all the Aussies said till they saw and got used to her. Then they preferred her.

Anyway, isn't this thread supposed to be about EARLY hayley?

Archived