Angels Don't JUST Live in Heaven

Guest AngelRose

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think, after a month and a half since the last upate, it's safe to say that she isn't. Lol. Well, thats my assumption :) I hope I'm wrong, but doubt it. :(

That's a shame. I hardly ever watch H&A these days so I don't know much about Jack and Martha, but this was a well written fic.

• 3 weeks later...

I am around, but I tend to stop and start as the muse dictates; I do hope to get back to it though. I tend to jump from piece to piece & reread things until the muse reappears. Maybe the next M/J storyline will restart me.

I'm worried that the story may be trite or too easily fixed.

I am around, but I tend to stop and start as the muse dictates; I do hope to get back to it though. I tend to jump from piece to piece & reread things until the muse reappears. Maybe the next M/J storyline will restart me.

You know, actually that's the best thing you can do. When the board crashed and I'd done about 20 chapters of "promises to keep" it was fantastic for me because I was hopelessly stuck with the story and had to re-read (and sometimes rewrite) every time I re-posted the chapters...which gave me so much time to think and work that I ended up with 14 more chapters plus an epilogue so long it had to be split into two!

Nice that you're still around. I rarely watch H&A now so I don't read Jack and martha fics because I don't really know them. But this is one Jack and Martha fic that I do read because it's very, very good. :o)

It's nice that there's still a chance for you to continue. :)

I don't know why, and I'll probably sound really wierd when I say this, but this fic will always be the "J&M Mumma" fic. Lol. It's like... THE fic. I love LOADS of J&M fics, there are some really great ones out there, but yours will always be the best to me. Yours is like 'the champ'. Lol. So I do hope you continue, as it is such a great fic. But, if you don't, thank you for giving me such a brilliant fic to read and enjoy. :)

Also, about it being too easily fixed, I personally can't remember seeing a way around it when I was reading. I think I was wondering how the hell you were going to do it actually! Lol.

Anyway, thanks for replying. It gives me hope, and also a chance to thank you! :)

Nicole x x

Archived