Rachel Armstrong/Amy Matthews

Guest kewt_princess

I have to say i'm a little shocked at all the 'anti, hatred' threads/posts etc. I really don't see the need for that kinda talk, but anyhoo. There are characters i really dislike obviously, but i find it such a waste of energy to talk about them. But back to Rachel :)

I don't see how anyone can feel anything but sorry for her recently! You get kidnapped on your wedding night, come back to find out your finacee had slept with someone else when you were gone, then not bothered to tell you, then she turns up, then the baby you were going to adopt dies..i mean come on. Any normal person would be having a breakdown!

I think it was really stupid of the writers to make Tony go and be with someone else so soon. She was gone for like, 3/4 days? And in that time he's supposted to have meet someone else and been staying with her? No matter how devastated you are you don't go off with someone else so quickly. And then she turns up in town and Rachel is just supposted to be ok with it....like you ever could be. I don't like how she's becoming all friendly with Martha too, it's all a bit silly. Most people wouldn't get close to someone who'd slept with a friends partner....but this is soapland so, normal rules don't apply!

I guess i can understand Tony and Leah thinking she'd gone though. What else were they really supposted to think? You wouldn't even consider the fact she'd been kidnapped, especailly when there was really nothing to suggest that had happened to her. And she was acting all stressed about things and not really into the wedding. So i can forgive that.

Also, of course she was going to be angry at Aden at first. What normal person wouldn't be? He kidnapped her the night before her wedding, and caused a lot of pain to people she loves. Yet the whole time she was with him, she didn't once complain about what she was going through, she was just worried about Aden and his dad. And she realised he needed help once she'd had time to calm down. How many people can forgive the person who put them through such turmoil? Yet alone want to help them.

So now i reallly hope we have some Rachel/Tony happiness. Like a baby! And a wedding. I don't care about drama, there's been so much of that with them recently.

This is totally off topic, but this whole thing with Rach/Tony/Bridget totally reminds me of Friends, and the whole 'we were on a break' thing with Ross and Rachel :lol: Kinda similar huh?

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol friends :D we were on a break ... umm who cares ross you still went and slept with another woman .. then went back with rachel

yeah i guess its similar to home and away although when ross and rachel got back together they didnt sleep with each other , rachel and tony did , think of how rachel (H&A) would have felt knowing tony had probs slept with bridget that day and went back and slept with her straight after??

Hmm true!! Not great, her reaction was completely understandable. In face, i would have more angry..lol

I'm just wondering how Tony was supposted to have found what happened to her? Aden did say it was in the paper so maybe. It would have been good to see his reaction though, instead of him just turning up at their house.

KirstyEkua, I completely agree with your post up the top. I've never understood anti threads at all, if I don't like a character why would I want to spend my time talking about them? I really dislike Kirsty as a character so I just don't bother watching her scenes.

I also personally don't understand the complete hate against Rachel, I think every reaction she's had recently since this wedding stuff, although not necessarily the right one (she did get too attached to Joe and she was nasty to Bridget) but it's completely human! I don't know anyone who'd be nice to the woman who her fiancee cheated with, especially when she's decided to stay in the Bay. What normal person would go after a man she'd met a couple of days ago even though he left her a note to say he was leaving (he clearly didn't wanna be with her) and then stays in the place he lives? I would have thought she was still after Tony to and I personally wouldn't trust her. People got really angry with her for chucking Tony out after she found out he'd slept with someone else. What woman would just sit by and go "oh don't worry darling I know it was just because you were upset I'll forgive you." I love Tony but I'm sorry, him sleeping with Bridget was just weak. Sure, if you're upset go get drunk, go sleep on a park bench but to meet another woman and set up home with her right after losing Rachel? She must have felt so dirty knowing he'd slept with her the same day as sleeping with Bridget.

I don't think I'd have been as forgiving as Rachel has been lately. We all knew Dane loved Joe because we get to see two sides of a story but Rachel didn't and when she last knew Dane he was a drug addict who dumped his pregnant girlfriend at a medical centre and left her there. I wouldn't have trusted him with Joe either.

I don't think we were ever told how Tony found out what had happened to Rachel. That's a scene I would have loved to see, they made such a big deal of people thinking she'd left Tony for Hugh and we didn't get to see anyone's reaction to the news that she'd been held captive. :(

Am really looking forward to some happy Tachel storylines now, even just for a little while. Please don't let there be some sad shocking news or secret behind her pregnancy like Martha knowing Jack might not be the father...hope we get a wedding soon as well!

i agree , i would still be raging if i was rachel , and tony didnt really do anything to win her back :P i know she asked for some time and space but that means she wanted him to fight for her , anyways they are back together but so i really would have liked to see tony fight for her, tachel are a bit up and down and it seems as if the writers don't care about them and have just shoved them together just for the sake of it , we need to see some laughing and having fun ... we don't get any of that ! in fact we are lucky we even see them :P and im sick of it ... i know if tachel will be in an episode so i wait like 2hrs downloading it and they are in it for like 5 seconds ! its unfair just because they dont have as many fans as adelle but its no reason to ignore them ... id love to play rachel :P she never gets any screen time so shes getting paid for nothing

i agree , i would still be raging if i was rachel , and tony didnt really do anything to win her back :P i know she asked for some time and space but that means she wanted him to fight for her , anyways they are back together but so i really would have liked to see tony fight for her, tachel are a bit up and down and it seems as if the writers don't care about them and have just shoved them together just for the sake of it , we need to see some laughing and having fun ... we don't get any of that ! in fact we are lucky we even see them :P and im sick of it ... i know if tachel will be in an episode so i wait like 2hrs downloading it and they are in it for like 5 seconds ! its unfair just because they dont have as many fans as adelle but its no reason to ignore them ... id love to play rachel :P she never gets any screen time so shes getting paid for nothing

Yer I am getting a bit sick of these 1 scene episodes they're in at the minute. They get paid for three episodes a week dont they? Well so far Tony hasn't been in it at all (although it looks like he'll be in tomorrows) and Rachel was in ONE scene today. Plus last week they only had one scene together after all that drama had happened the day before. I really wish the writers would realise that not all the fans only care about the teenagers. I can only hope that they're not in it much because they've got some big stuff coming up, but I'm not holding my breath. People aren't going to invest time in them if the writers aren't going to invest time in developing their relationship and just have scenes where they're happy. I wonder if they'll be at the Halloween party next week? That would be soo funny if they are haha. I think we should write to the producers as a Tachel group haha :lol:

I really hope they put some effort into Rachel's pregnancy and it's not just going to be once scene, she faints and gets blood results, scene two she tells Tony. Although the episode she finds out has Aden and Belle in doesn't it? Say no more :angry:

can't wait for the tachel baby :wub: we have waited ages .. doubt the anti-rachel will be too happy about the tachel baby or they might even complain about them being in the episode

do we think she faints again .. or is that too much like last time :P maybe shes late or sick and does a pregnancy test and tony is there with her , but then there will probs only be one scene if tonys there with her?

can't wait for the tachel baby :wub: we have waited ages .. doubt the anti-rachel will be too happy about the tachel baby or they might even complain about them being in the episode

do we think she faints again .. or is that too much like last time :P maybe shes late or sick and does a pregnancy test and tony is there with her , but then there will probs only be one scene if tonys there with her?

Hmm yer the fainting may be repetitive, although consistant to her character. I'm so excited to see (this should probably be in the Tachel thread sorry - give Amy more storylines, she's too good for a background character - there you go, that's on topic) how she finds out, I'd kind of like Tony to be there, that would be sweet, seeing them both all nervous :wub: Or she could find out and when he gets back from work she's made him a dinner and lit some candles to tell him :wub:

I just PRAY that she doesn't tell him in the gym, that's where all their other make-up, lovey scenes seem to happen. I'm surprised they weren't planning on marrying in the gym - although I guess it was kind of the same place, its too tacky!

The anti-Rachel arent happy with anything Rachel does so haha, Tachel baby :wub:

Archived