Rachel Armstrong/Amy Matthews

Guest kewt_princess

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my favourite tachel scenes - i have two would be episode 4580 their first kiss and 4595 ... where they were all laughs and jokes and tony said i love you to her :wub: then she said it back

favourite rachel episode was probs when she had to tell brad she had been raped by henk she did a really good job !

I've been you tubbing lots of old eppy's i missed, hehe it's so fun!! also a bit sad of me but oh well!

there was a scene with sally and rach and they were talking about jazz and how tacky she was...that was funny

do you know what eppy number that was? sorry i've missed so much of H&A i want to see them all! especially rachel/rachel and tony stuff.

the only sally and rach convo i remember was in the hospital .. they were laughing about jazz's outfit at the memorial and rachel said the word inapropriate isnt in jazz's vocabluary and maybe rachel should circle it in the dictionary for her , then sally said to rach maybe you should get tony to show her :P episode 4586 and then rachel said she would if she didnt think jazz would see it to show him the meaning of another exotic words :P

Me tooo. They had a good friendship considering everything with Brad and all.

I wish they'd show more with Rach and Leah though. They're supposted to be best friends right? I wish they'd have them have a proper girly evening, just talking and things, or even spending more time together!!

I also thought it was strange Leah really believed Rach was gone on the wedding day....i know my best friend well enough to know she'd never do something like that and you'd think most people would. It would have been so much better if they'd had this whole rescue thingy..lol.....if only they'd driven past Aden's and seen her car... :lol:

I reallly hope she renews her contract, come on Amy!

yeah i wish sally was still on the show! i think leah and rachel are a great friendship pairing but sally seemed so much more protective of rachel even after what rachel said to her at the wedding like after rach was kidnapped by reverand hall sally was the one who went over to stay with her not leah...i dunno. sally is like my fave character ever tho so of course im gonna talk her up!

Archived