Past Cast Members

Guest AngelRose

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bec Fisher #2 was that Belinda Emmet or was she the first? If so shes not dead, shes married to Rove!

Its really interesting to see what the cast members who aren't acting any more are doing. Anyone know of any others not acting?

Ben Steel was doing a play about Aussie soaps in the UK just before Christmas with Mark Little from Neighbours.

Rebecca Fisher #2 was Megan Connoly and she died of a drug overdose

Tempany Deckert: (Selina) as far as I know has been living in LA, doing who knows what? lol but she does have a website up (hopefully means something) and apparently in a diving movie soon :blink:

Since leaving Home & Away she has been in 2 telemovies and a number of short films and promoting her books on various UK and AUS tv shows..

Rebecca Fisher #2 was Megan Connoly and she died of a drug overdose

Tempany Deckert: (Selina) as far as I know has been living in LA, doing who knows what? lol but she does have a website up (hopefully means something) and apparently in a diving movie soon  :blink: 

Since leaving Home & Away she has been in 2 telemovies and a number of short films and promoting her books on various UK and AUS tv shows..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Tempany writes books? :unsure:

I'm not a whole lot of help on this, but to state a few obvious ones...Sam Atwell is in Headland, Christie Hayes is persuing acting in the US and Kate Garven lives in the uk with her husband. She was apparently looking for acting work but neither she or Christie seem to be having much luck.

Archived