Past Cast Members

Guest AngelRose

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah much better. She seems to be going really well in Hollywood.

Forgot to mention Kristy Wright (Chloe) had a bit-part in the last Star Wars movie.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Really?!? I don't remember seeing her! I suppose I wasnt't looking for her, so that would be why!

I saw Isla Fisher in The Wedding Crashers, she played a crazed nymphomaniac! Was pretty amusing! :lol:

If you got to the part in Star Wars 3 just after the senator has turned all emperorish....when Padme says...'So this is how democracy dies...with thunderous applause'...Kristy Wright is right behind her!

Tempany Deckhart was also in The Secret Life of Us series one as a possessive girlfriend of Evans.

Not bad for being from Ireland...i know a good wee bit!HAHA!

If you got to the part in Star Wars 3 just after the senator has turned all emperorish....when Padme says...'So this is how democracy dies...with thunderous applause'...Kristy Wright is right behind her!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

She was one of Padme's handmaidens. When she was cast they made a bit of thing about it, so I have a feeling most of her scenes were cut.

About Summerland, it was Ryan Kwanten, not Martin Dingle-Wall.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

She was one of Padme's handmaidens. When she was cast they made a bit of thing about it, so I have a feeling most of her scenes were cut.

About Summerland, it was Ryan Kwanten, not Martin Dingle-Wall.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Most of her scenes were cut :( But you can see her. Noticed her right away :)

Link to pic. She's on the right.

Archived