Is this for real??

Guest dnp52td

I just found this auction on ebay and this person is selling creen captures of H&A all personally signed..

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Home-and-Away-signe...1QQcmdZViewItem

0d_1_b.JPG

What I find strange is that it's signed by Joel McIlroy.. these screen captures would have been printed only this week because of the new credits and surely Flynn has already left the set of H&A <_<

There is also another member selling ones very similar, however they are copies of the originals, so if anyone's planning on bidding then read the description very carefully!

I saw these last night, there's the possibility that Joel signed that one before he left, seeing as that shot has stayed the same....

I'm really not sure about them, when I saw the Home and Away ones I just assumed that they would have worked in the studios and got them done by the cast, but then looking at the others he's also got Neighbours and various other shows. Either he's got contacts in loads of places or gets around extremely quickly...

Some of those signatures also look very similar. and they can not all be the same, and use hearts and stuff. I think that someone should ask for some sort of authenticity certificate, like they do with antiques. There is a word for it...and its gone out of my head...:P

I could be could be compleatly wrong as i'm by no mean's a writing expert, but it looks like the signatures are written by the same person due to the fact the loops, seem to be the same, and the heart's are exact the same.

I dunno but i've got a gut feeling the same person has signed and delibratitly tryed to changed the style for eachone.

Sorry if i have't explained it well' i agree you do have to be careful as people will sell anything to make money.

Archived