Beau Brady

Guest ~Lynd~

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Credit to Carly from neighboursfans.com

Setting It Straight

TV WEEK knows the real deal between Natalie Blair and her spunky Beau

Natalie Blair and Beau Brady will wed this summer in a romantic, barefoot beachside wedding in Sydney. They will honeymoon somewhere tropical, before settling down in Melbourne where they'll set up house with a view to starting a family. Sound familiar? That's because this is one of many rumours currently doing the rounds concerning Neighbours star Natalie Blair and her supposed engagement to her partner of over a year, Beau Brady. So is it true? In an exclusive interview with TV WEEK, Nat sets the record straight. "Yes, we are living together and we're looking forward to a future together, but an engagement has never been announced," she tells us during an intimate chat on set.

Rumours of an impending wedding all started when Natalie was spotted wearing a particularly sparkly ring at an event at the start of the year. Unfortunately, Nat made the mistake of telling someone at the party that the ring was given to her by Beau, and pretty soon news of her supposed nuptials was making headlines. "A photographer made out to me that he was really good friends with Beau and inquired after my ring, and I just assumed that he and Beau were good friends," Natalie explains. "The next day it was in the gossip pages with a picture of me smiling and laughing with Beau as if we had just announced our engagement to everyone. Then another magazine had a headline saying, 'Nat and Beau's wedding plans' and they were talking about how we were going to do this whole 'barefoot wedding' thing. I have no idea where that came from!"

Although Natalie refuses to confirm or deny whether that now-famous ring was, in fact, an engagement ring, she does admit that the relationship is for keeps. "Oh gosh, we'll never break up," she gushes when we broach the subject. But it's hardly surprising the pair is choosing to keep any extra details under wraps. Only two years ago, Beau was making headlines for all the wrong reasons, thanks to a very public split with long-term girlfriend Bec Cartwright (now Hewitt). During this time, word leaked to the press that the pair were actually engaged. Ever since then, Beau has refused to speak publicly about anything of a personal nature. Nat is also guarded, but does admit that the pair is now happily living together and have put all that behind them. "Beau is living here in Melbourne now," she admits. "It's so good having him here. We live in the city. He's a real beach boy, so he's still getting used to it."

Earlier this year, around the time the engagement news broke, Natalie and Beau were actually living apart. For four months, Beay relocated to LA for auditions. "But we spoke on the phone every day," Nat adds. "It was hard, but it makes you want the person more." Beau's hard work may well have paid off, with news that producers may be interested in him for upcoming projects. So how does Nat feel about the prospect of losing him to the US? "If we have to cross that bridge, we will," she says philosophically. "We've gone through some interesting times in the past year and a half. But I just know within myself that some of the stuff we've gone through, I don't think you can top it." Back to those wedding rumours... "When we're ready to talk, you'll be the first to hear about it," she tells us. Stay tuned!

By the way this article is from July!

It sounds like they`re really happy together. In that case I`m really happy for Beau. He deserves it. And I really hope that the thing about him being wanted by producers for upcoming projects is going to happen. I would love to see him on screen again.

Thanks for posting.

Oh, and by the way. Noah will die in a couple of weeks in Norway :(

Archived