Beau Brady

Guest ~Lynd~

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ohhhhhh yes Beau mentally unstable.....makes him much easier to take advantage of :P

That's the point! :D

Not being a bit fickle there Lisa are we?

That's the point of an appreciation thread is it not?lol.Rarely is much said that means anything of any depth.You guys drool truckloads in nba :) .

• 2 months later...

Natalie's Beau,

New Idea,

April 17 2006.

Beau Brady is the forgotten man in the Bec and Lleyton Hewitt soap opera[bec and Beau split Just before Bec and Lleyton started dating],but the former Home And Away star has found love again-with another soapie star.Natalie Blair from Neighours.Beau,24,and Natalie,21,met in the middle of last year and announced their engagement last week.

Beau And Natalie

Wedding plans,

Woman's Day,

April 17 2006.

The former Home And Away star is smiling again thanks to the love of another soapie favourite

Beau Brady has proved his romance with Neighbours actress Natalie Blair isn't just a rebound love affair-they're engaged!

The one time Home And Away star and former fiance of Bec Hewitt was mending his broken heart when he and Natalie hooked up.''She took me on a really romantic date when i went up to visit her in Brisbane,''remembers Beau.''We went on a motorised gondola.You can close it right up and have dinner on itI couldn't believe it!''

Isiders say his relationship with Natalie helped him get over Bec,who's now happily jetting around the world with her tennis ace hubby Lleyton and their baby daughter Mia.And Beau,24,wants to marry Natalie as soon as possibe.

The beautiful brunette is overjoyed about spending the rest of her life with her boyfriend of less then a year.Out and about recently, the 21-year old Logie winner proudly showed off her diamond ring and couldn't wait to share her happy news with friends.

It's been a whirlwind romance for Beau and Natalie.They met on te set of the movie Voodoo Lagoon last year,but got together only after Bec and Lleyton had their first public appearance as a couple.

The pair have kept their love alive ever since,despite being separated for weeks at a time.Natalie has flown back and forth betwen her home in Brisbane and the Melbourne set of Neighbours,While Beau has jetted of to LA for auditions.

Beau and Nat are said to be planning a spring wedding,and with Beau's love of surfing,we're betting it will be at the beach!

I'm sre the ring would look better on me even though i've never seen it,but congrats to them.

I got the articles while sutting in hospital forever reading crap mags,at least something good come of it i sppose,i don't usually get these mags,lol.

I`m a huge Beau Brady fan, and I love the character Noah.

He`s still on our screens here in Norway, and I`m so gonna cry when he dies. :(

I really liked him with Kit though, and I didn`t appreciate it when that didn`t happen. But It was sweet to see him propose to Hayley today.

• 3 months later...

It's 3.10am so not the time to have this thought but anyway..I was watching the episode earlier where Hayley and Noah were talking on the beach about him teaching her to surf,and he was still in love with her but hadn't said.He goes,''yeah i know where he works'',when she mentioned Alex.

Anyway she was in a bikini and there ws no tatoo to be seen...didn't she have a tatoo saying Noah at some point he wsn't happy about?

I suppose they forgot about it,the same way they forgot he cracked into the school computer before he come!

Archived