Beau Brady

Guest ~Lynd~

It's friendship of course. Based around the Sarah shooting and the months after it.

Although I'm beginning to wonder how you could understand the sequel before reading the first one. We are talking about the same story, right? The Kit/Peter rivalry? Guy named Casey (aka my fun loving muse)? Hayley being a bitch?

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyway back on topic :lol: I know this is a beau Brady thread but I gotta get this of my chest so pleeeese don't yell at me ok? It's kinda Beau related.....well Noah related anyway :lol:

I MISS JUDE!!!!! (and yes I am shouting :lol: ) When I did those Noah tapes for you Spunky1 I realised what a hunk Jude was and now I can't get him outta my head! Oh no this is bad......

Anyway, sorry......I did say back on topic didnt I? :lol:

It's friendship of course. Based around the Sarah shooting and the months after it.

Although I'm beginning to wonder how you could understand the sequel before reading the first one. We are talking about the same story, right? The Kit/Peter rivalry? Guy named Casey (aka my fun loving muse)? Hayley being a bitch?

The one where Hayley B!tch slaps Casey in the dinner,and Jude catches him & Noah with their Pants pulled down?I'm waiting for the jnext chapter! :D

Yeah i realized how nice Jude was in the vid's you did for me Lisa.He & Beau were good together :) .

Archived