Beau Brady

Guest ~Lynd~

Me intelligent thought for the day as promised is this :D .

Beau and the guy who played Jude Ben streele were both axed.Why i ask you?They worked really well together,and the reasons were the same as well,they ran out of storylines,just a few years apart.The script people obviously don't know how to do their job i can think of plenty.

Take this for example,Noah falls for this girl in a wheelchair only to find once they are married and expecting that she is actually his sister on his fathers side.I had thought of more on this storyline but have a brain freeze :o .

This is only what i would've written myself i realize it's unrealistic on a g rated show.I might think of some more realistic and unrealistic ones tomorrow <_<

My anger and imagination both ran away with me after watching the Noah/Jude love on video today :huh: .

Oh and i like the Hayley emotional torture idea :unsure: .

Am shutting up and going to bed now .

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL,Whatever could you mean about tmy little soryline Lisa?

Loving you fan-fic,it's good!!Your one was awesome to Jess.

He was funny last week on the poker thing,he and Natalie were eliminated and he goes ''oh we can go to the theatre now''the host goes and of course that was your aim all along & he goes "'yeah"'

Here it is from tv week in september 2004 sometime.

Beau's movie debut

Former h&a favourite Beau Brady takes his career to the big screen.

Less then two weeks after his character,Noah Lawson, died in H&A,Beau Brady has shot his first film.What's more,Ben Steel,who played his brother,Jude,directed it!

But don't queue at the cinema just yet-The rugby -themed film,which also stars former Always Greener star Clayton Watson & New Zealand actors Morgan Reese Fairhead & Blair strang,is just a few minutes long. It was made as part of the New Zealand 24-hour film making festival The Shoot Out and will be screened in Hamilton on Septembere 19.

Ben & Beau say they first talked about making movies together while working on Home And Away.They even came up with a script for a short film called Toilet Break.

''We were going to shoot it in the channel seven bathrooms,''remembers Ben.''They just wouldn't let us shoot there!''adds Beau,laughing

Ben Who is involved with previous shoott out festivals in Australia ,says he'd been keen to film. something with Beau for a long time.''I think Beau-Ok,this is going to get gushy now is a really good actor,''he says.

Beau is just as gushy about Ben''I always wanted Ben to direct me,always''.

Their former seven network buddy,Clayton Watson,also jumped on board.'' I thought Ben was a fantastic director...I put up my hand up straight away when he asked me'',Clayton says.

Archived