Beau Brady

Guest ~Lynd~

I'd forgotten about that scene till you mentioned it,but yeah they managed to stuff that one up.

One of my fave Noah/Kit moments was when Scott was teaching her how to dance,she wasn't that great and Noah's standing there laughing at her.I was thinking if you think you can do better,feel free to show us :lol: .

Beau was axed he admitted it in a magazine interview a few weeks ago.I might post it tommorrrow when my stupid computer stopps stuffing up :angry: .

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What was he in the detention centre for?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Putting some sort of virus into the department of education's computers. Six months. I think it was mentioned in, like, two whole scenes :rolleyes:

/geek

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

They completely screwed up that backstory though. There was a storyline about Noah losing a disk with an essay on it and then someone handing it in as there own. It led to the Drop-In Centre computer breaking down when he needed a copy of the file.

The screwed up part? Where he watched Kit in fascination as she found the file on the computer. That completely changed his backstory to give the impression that he knew nothing about computers. Stupid monkeys.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I remember us commenting on that at the time. Oh, and when Hyde's computer broke, he asked Noah if he could fix it, and he said he knew nothing about computers. Though, I suppose they could've just had him say that in a "I don't want to help you" kinda way.

spunkyl: Oooh I think you should post it.

On the subject of the Noah/Josh ship.......isn't it funny that the actor who played Felix Walters is called Josh Lawson???? :lol:

That is funny isn't it? Or am I going cuckoo? :huh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

mmm Josh Lawson :wub:

mmmm Felix/Noah :wub: :wub:

*pines for the Noah subtext* *wanders off to write some fic*

Finding information on Josh Lawson is hard. When I type it in to google it gives me a few pages about H&A and the Noah/Josh story.

Well it used to anyway.

On the subject of the Noah/Josh ship.......isn't it funny that the actor who played Felix Walters is called Josh Lawson???? :lol:

That is funny isn't it? Or am I going cuckoo? :huh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No you're not going cuckoo,i though it was quite amusing to :lol: .

Archived