Morag

Guest dan

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Morag may have mellowed and may be showing her softer side more these days but she has not lost her bite...which is the important thing......She can cut anyone down to size with one of her repostes.

Her scenes with Josie were very memorable.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What can i say CB has summed her up INMOP.

I'm not sure when the woman mellowed but i can remember how evil she was towards her own daughter Bobby.

I do think she met her match a bit with the total bitch Diana.

I think on the stakes front you'd rather have her onside and not upagaist as you'd loose out to the one and only Morag :excl:

Morag is a lot mellower now but she has always had a caring side. She was very close to Roo, who she saw as a daughter and was apparently close to Martha (alf's wife). She also looked out for Alf, as it was from her that Ailsa was revealed to be a murderer. The only people she really seemed to hate were Bobby (especially after the illegal adoption was leaked to the press by Allison Patterson and she blamed Bobby), Ailsa (who she never liked) and Josie. She was insensitive and selfish where other people were concerned (and still can be a little) but I wouldn't say evil - the only reason she was previously seen as such was because Ailsa and Bobby were viewers faves and they disliked her and Roo was seen as a baddy to begin with, and she was about the only person who liked her. Now Roo, Bobby and Ailsa arent on the show, these opinions aren't there and we see the real Morag.

I only refereed to her nastiness towards Bobby due to the fact that's all i remember, until she come back near Alf's brain turmor storyline.

Who the hell said she was evil :wacko: . iwould'nt go that far.

Please can someone enlighten me on why Morage and Ailsa hated eachother. :ph34r:

I think she took it out on Bobby because, if I remember right... she had the baby in secret, and thought her husband would never find out. It turns out he knew and he punished her by stayng with her but living an entirely separate life. She was very upset by this as she loved her husband. I think this resulted in a lot of bitterness. I'm not sure why she was so anti Ailsa, although Ailsa did go and stay with Morag, who was surprisingly supportive, after Duncan was born and she developed post natal depression or something. I think Morga was actually jealous of Ailsa and Alf as they had what she wanted with her husband. Morag was hurting so she hurt others...its very common.

Archived