Do they use their real names?

Guest Mrs Mark Furze

Remember 'Sebastian Emagloglou' or something like that, I reckon that would be a birth name because why would someone change their name to something complicated/hard to pronounce?

I love the name Sebastian though :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Also his sister rebecca emagloglou also played a role in H&A-sophie, sallys sister i think

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Remember 'Sebastian Emagloglou' or something like that, I reckon that would be a birth name because why would someone change their name to something complicated/hard to pronounce?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Also his sister rebecca emagloglou also played a role in H&A-sophie, sallys sister i think

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

She was Sally's foster sister, not her real sister. When I was younger I thought they were meant to be real sisters because they looked similar when they were younger, but they were just foster sisters.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Rebekah and Sebastian's surname is Elmaloglou, which is easier to say than Emagloglou.

Sometimes parents try not to give their children really bland, over-used names. And I know a lot of 'stage parents' (the kind who push thier children into the performing arts almost from birth) who give their children weird names because they assume their child will be a star.

And of course some names sound really different to people in one place, but are actually quite common elsewhere.

Just to go back to the name 'Kylie'. It is the most Australian of names - it actually means 'boomerang'.

Archived