What was the last Movie you watched?

Stefan

I kinda agree. I think Band Camp and The Naked Mile are funny as well, but some of the jokes like Stifler's mom, Kevin's "To the next step!" and Nadia the exchange student just can't be used with the new characters. Also only Stifler is Stifler.

The other Stiflers are funny as well, but not as funny as original Stifler.

I seriously love American Pie, although some of it isn't very realistic, the bottom line really is true (especially in the first two movies) and there are so many good quotes. Two of my favourite quotes are actually from Band Camp and The Naked Mile though, Matt Stifler's "Bite my nuts and call me Skippy" (although that was kind of a knockoff from Steve Stifler's return in The Wedding) and The last Stifler (don't remember his name) 's "And that was the day my grandmother died..."

But none of that comes even close to the classic American Pie moments :wink:

Erik was the last Stifler. I totally agree only Seann William Scott is the one and ONLY Stifler. Them bit were funny but i think they have ran out of great one-liners like

Jim's Dad: Well, they're safer than a tube sock...

And

Jim's Dad: We'll just tell your mother that... we ate it all.

So they just tired to hard to create some different jokes with the last 2, which IMO didn't work! I did like the beginning of Pie 5, found it funny and a bit different but it just got stupid! Lets just hope number 6 is better!

Inforamtion about American pie 6

Edited by freakybuffy

There's gonna be a 6?! Oh COME ON! Stop it while we're laughing at least a little!

Only good thing is that Mr. Levinstein is in all of them. But they're pushing that one IMO, he's not as believeable as he used to be.

Some of my fave quotes are:

John (after the beach house party) : Am I gonna get a hangover? Cause I want one.

Matt Stifler (on the walkie talkie to Amber or Danielle): This is the Stiffmeister...

Amber/Danielle: Oh is that so...

Stifler: I f****** hate not to hate you!

Finch: I f***** your mother. Twice.

Jim: Nadia, I am a bandgeek, I just never joined the band!

And of course...

Sherman: Nadia, you have been targeted for Shermination!

Finch: Grandmotherf*****.

Stifler: Motherf*****!

Finch: Yes I am...!

(someone please stop me, I'm quoting again!)

I just love how they are so right about how it is to be young, and how they totally hit spot when it comes to male virgins. And of course details like Stifler spice up the story :P

It would be good it we could see some of the Original cast in them, even if it was in a small scene! Apart from Mr. Levinstein .

Only good thing is that Mr. Levinstein is in all of them. But they're pushing that one IMO, he's not as believeable as he used to be.

I know, he's getting pathetic.

What i might like to see is, didn't Mr. Levinstein say something about him becoming a granddad? He is looking after Maybe the grandchild (Hopefully a girl) while Michelle and Jim are on hoilday and they could show it from a girls point of view. Maybe her and some friends could go to yet another frat party and meet yet another Stifler.

I think doing it slightly different would bring new life to the films and make they enjoyable to watch again!

Edited by freakybuffy

Sounds like a good idea! Yeah, I think Mr. Levinstein said in Band Camp that he filled in for Michelle as a councellor bacause she got pregnant.

I think seeing it from a girl's point of view would be good. But what I'd like more than anything is for them to remember to see things from different points of view again. Especially the first movie is good at this in my opinion. Although Jim is the main character you also get Heather, Oz, Kevin, Vicky, Jessica and Stifler's points of view very well. Oh, and Michelle :P

Sounds like a good idea! Yeah, I think Mr. Levinstein said in Band Camp that he filled in for Michelle as a councellor bacause she got pregnant.

I think seeing it from a girl's point of view would be good. But what I'd like more than anything is for them to remember to see things from different points of view again. Especially the first movie is good at this in my opinion. Although Jim is the main character you also get Heather, Oz, Kevin, Vicky, Jessica and Stifler's points of view very well. Oh, and Michelle :P

Yes I couldn't agree more! The last to films have been base on a different Stifler and knowone else. We need that close group of friends again! So they can show it from everyones points of view. And it would also bring back for of the comedy to the films IMO. Like they could have bets with each other, about who can bed someone first! That sort of thing!