Your Favourite Artists

Guest aejdude

Some of my favourite bands/artists include:

System Of A Down

Hoobastank

Three Days Grace

Tiga

Tammin

Linkin Park (I used to be a huge fan, not that huge anymore now but I still like them)

I also like some music by Black Eyed Peas, Daft Punk, Basement Jaxx, Fort Minor, Gwen Stefani, No Doubt, Lostprophets, etc.

The list goes on :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was wondering does anyone know whether some bands do two tours in the year or just one, because i was going to buy tickets in december for a Simple Plan gig is february but all the tickets were sold out. So i didn't know whether they do another tour later in the year or not. Also, i don't know when the tickets go on sale because if they were sold in December, they must have been on sale at least month before then. How long before the tour, do the tickets go on sale, roughly?

I was wondering does anyone know whether some bands do two tours in the year or just one, because i was going to buy tickets in december for a Simple Plan gig is february but all the tickets were sold out. So i didn't know whether they do another tour later in the year or not. Also, i don't know when the tickets go on sale because if they were sold in December, they must have been on sale at least month before then. How long before the tour, do the tickets go on sale, roughly?

Some bands do 2 tours, most only do 1. Have you checked to see if they are playing any festivals? You could consider buying a day-ticket to a festival if you really want to see them. There's always eBay too.

Nowadays, tickets for popular bands tend to sell out pretty much immediately, so you need to know exactly when they are going on sale and make sure you are online and ready to buy. You should sign up for the regular newsletters from the likes of Ticketmaster.com, seetickets and any other online ticket agencies, they will send you an email telling you when bands are touring, dates tickets go on sale, etc.

You should also visit the band's own website often, first news of any upcoming tours will usually be on their own website.

Simple Plan Website

Hope this helped.

Simple Plan :wub:

I didn't know Busted had split! Wow I'm so slow! One of the Busted guys is in another band..Son of Dork or something

Archived