Your Favourite Artists

Guest aejdude

I saw her Live in Dublin, She was really good!!

That's cool. I heard at one time a couple of years back she that she wasn't that good live and from the footage and i had seen on Top Of The Pops so she must have improved.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's cool. I heard at one time a couple of years back she that she wasn't that good live and from the footage and i had seen on Top Of The Pops so she must have improved.

She has improved hugely!!

The first time she came over here, her grand-dad died that day!! So she was much lively the 2nd time!!

The first time she came over here, her grand-dad died that day!! So she was much lively the 2nd time!!

I guess this explains the song Fall to Pieces.

And slipped away on her second album, so sad!!

I saw a programme on Kerrang about the making of one of her videos and it had her signing live, she was pretty flat to be honest. But then again, loads of people who can't sing release singles and stuff...

Ian Brown - totally tone-deaf but always seems to work with talented musicians so gets away with it.

Kylie Minogue - awfully nasal.

Kelly Osbourne - only famous because of mummy and daddy, no talent of her own.

Sum 41 - awful live, not just the singing either, they are just bad live!

There are obviously loads more artists who can't sing but get away with it, these are just some that spring to mind! :lol:

And slipped away on her second album, so sad!!

Yeah, it's good artists can write songs like this as it must help them get through it and must help other people get through their bad times too.

I saw a programme on Kerrang about the making of one of her videos and it had her signing live, she was pretty flat to be honest. But then again, loads of people who can't sing release singles and stuff...

Ian Brown - totally tone-deaf but always seems to work with talented musicians so gets away with it.

There are obviously loads more artists who can't sing but get away with it, these are just some that spring to mind! :lol:

I think the reason why most artists get away with it is because they don't actually sing live on the publicised shows like Top Of The Pops.

I think the reason why most artists get away with it is because they don't actually sing live on the publicised shows like Top Of The Pops.

Thats true.

Thats true.

It's annoying though sometimes, because if it's a band you like and you watch them mime on these shows you kind of feel disappointed.

Archived