Your Favourite Artists

Guest aejdude

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm kinda embarrassed to admit this *prepares to hide in shame* but I kinda like Take That (even without Robbie LOL). I'm too young to properly remember them from their original days, but when they burst back on the scene with their documentary and then I discovered that they were going on a reunion tour...I was like WOW! I so wanted to go to see them on tour, but apparently it sold out in pretty much record time......looks like I was too late!

xXx

I'm kinda embarrassed to admit this *prepares to hide in shame* but I kinda like Take That (even without Robbie LOL). I'm too young to properly remember them from their original days, but when they burst back on the scene with their documentary and then I discovered that they were going on a reunion tour...I was like WOW! I so wanted to go to see them on tour, but apparently it sold out in pretty much record time......looks like I was too late!

Don't be ashamed I LOVE Take That!

Euhm , I went to a concert of Simple Plan a phew months ago and they were ace , really !!

Cool. I wanted to go and see them in february but i looked on gigsandtours.com and loads of other websites in december and their tickets were sold out hopefully i'll get some tickets for one of their gigs next year.

Don't be ashamed I LOVE Take That!

My friends are wrong then...I'm not a total freak LOL

Archived