Your Favourite Artists

Guest aejdude

My Favourite band is i know everyone is going to laugh. but mine is Girls Aloud. I like there music and they are gorgeous.

They are ok. But I am into rock music and the odd time pop! I like P!nk at the moment. :D

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My Favourite band is i know everyone is going to laugh. but mine is Girls Aloud. I like there music and they are gorgeous.

They are ok. But I am into rock music and the odd time pop! I like P!nk at the moment. :D

Are they related to blue by any chance :wink:

Lol!!! :lol:

I was wondering does anyone know whether some bands do two tours in the year or just one, because i was going to buy tickets in december for a Simple Plan gig is february but all the tickets were sold out. So i didn't know whether they do another tour later in the year or not. Also, i don't know when the tickets go on sale because if they were sold in December, they must have been on sale at least month before then. How long before the tour, do the tickets go on sale, roughly?

Simple Plan :wub:

I didn't know Busted had split! Wow I'm so slow! One of the Busted guys is in another band..Son of Dork or something

Charlie from Busted is in a metal band called Fightstar, I saw them on Kerrang! :lol:

I was wondering does anyone know whether some bands do two tours in the year or just one, because i was going to buy tickets in december for a Simple Plan gig is february but all the tickets were sold out. So i didn't know whether they do another tour later in the year or not. Also, i don't know when the tickets go on sale because if they were sold in December, they must have been on sale at least month before then. How long before the tour, do the tickets go on sale, roughly?

I didn't know Busted had split! Wow I'm so slow! One of the Busted guys is in another band..Son of Dork or something

Charlie from Busted is in a metal band called Fightstar, I saw them on Kerrang! :lol:

Fightstar :D

Busted :angry:

Fightstar :D

Busted :angry:

I haven't heard much of both really, but the stuff i have heard didn't seem that good in my opinion.

Archived