Iconic teen couples?

adam436

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I loved Nick and Jade and still so angry at how they broke up and that she went out with Seb to this day annoys me

Kristy and Kane but ruined them by bringing them back and braking them up and putting kirsty  with Mi

Will and Gypsy but same thing ruined them by bringing  them back split making Will and killer and Gypsy annoying

Belle Aidan but kinda ruined that by his relationship with Nichole

Hayley Noah but again  ruined that by her relationship with Scott

see for me a lot of the iconic relationships they ruined by bringing them back broken up or killing one pair off and making there new relationship just not that good

only iconic couples got there happy ending that i can think of are

Robbie Tasha

Ric Matilda

On 3/10/2017 at 7:38 PM, project90 said:

I loved Nick and Jade and still so angry at how they broke up and that she went out with Seb to this day annoys me

Kristy and Kane but ruined them by bringing them back and braking them up and putting kirsty  with Mi

Will and Gypsy but same thing ruined them by bringing  them back split making Will and killer and Gypsy annoying

Belle Aidan but kinda ruined that by his relationship with Nichole

Hayley Noah but again  ruined that by her relationship with Scott

see for me a lot of the iconic relationships they ruined by bringing them back broken up or killing one pair off and making there new relationship just not that good

only iconic couples got there happy ending that i can think of are

Robbie Tasha

Ric Matilda

K and K were my all time fav couple from this show. Agree, hated how they brought them back. Had a lot of potential. But I diddnt like Kirsty and Miles. Liked them individually. And then she left him.

I guess Shane and Angel would be one (not that I particularly care for them as a couple, but I think they are pretty well remembered even now). Selina/Stephen and Sally/Flynn. 

I would say of recent years, many of the couples who I would put in that category got ruined by subsequent storylines e.g Aden/Belle (with Aden moving quickly onto Nicole), Hayley/Noah (with Hayley getting pregnant to 1 of 2 guys), Will/Gypsy (by bringing them back just to have Will turn into a murderer), Kirsty/Kane (my fav couple which was ruined again by them being brought back and Kirsty being with Miles). 

I guess you could also add Martha/Jack and Brax/Charlie (I hated both couples but they seemed to have massive fanbases)

Archived