Who do you prefer Charlie or Kat?.

j.laur5

Who do you like better Charlie or Kat  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

At the minute I'd have to say Charlie for the simple reason we've seen all her story lines and we know the outcome of her character she was well loved by fans and residents of the bay, I don't think we've seen the best of Kat yet I still think she has a lot more to offer story line wise and I still think there's a lot more for us to learn about her character background if you asked the question in a few years time if Kat leaves the bay then I think by that time I'd be inclined to say her provided they keep writing for her as they are doing at the minute because I love the current story lines for her now when she was with Nate I thought she was a bit dull and boring and the story was repetitive but I love the way they've brought her character along.

Prefer Charlie by a country mile. I cared sooooooo much more about Charlie ..... it's like, as sexist as this sounds, the ONLY time i care/pay attention to Kat is when she's in a bikini. the rest of the time, i really don't care about her ......especially when she fell back in love with Dylan !!!!      

I understand people thinking Kat is a better cop in a professional department but however I think Charlie is a better as cop in being more smart in taking down bad guys as Charlie would have been able to bring down  Charlotte much quicker than Kat as Charlie would have be smart enough to not make clear she was on to her as Kat made to clear to Charlotte that she was on to her   and that's why Charlotte fought Kat back.

As for  Dylan he would not have stand chance against Charlie!.

But I think Charlie was more of  excited character to watch!. 

On 5/2/2016 at 8:29 AM, jodlebirger said:

Charlie would have end up sleeping with Hunter... or having an affair with Charlotte instead of investigating the murder.... 

She always ended up in bed with the criminal. 

Charlie would never sleep with an under aged person and little own fall in love with Charlotte.

Archived