Advertise Your Fanfiction

Stuart2006

So I won't do this until I finish my current fan fics and probably after I finish not over you.

Story title: Some kind of crazy

Type of Story: Long Fic

Main Characters: Kyle Braxton, Alex Samuels,

Other Characters: Brax,Charlie,Casey

BTTB rating: A

Genre: Family Romance

Spoilers: No

Any warning No

Summary: Alex can read minds but what happens when she finds out by reading Kyle's mind that he is going blind? Alex and Kyle are not together but it still hurts her.

Sounds good to read. :) Looking forwards to read it when you post it

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey I had been thinking about writing my seventh fanfiction. It's about the Summer Bay gang (Ruby, Casey, Xavier, Sasha, Dexter, Apri, Oscar, Rosie, Browny the dog) again as I had missed writing about them and their adventures since I ended 'Life Goes On'

But it will be different because it's not a sequel neither prequel to my fifth fanfiction 'Life Goes On'

Because the Summer Bay gang's backgrounds and etc...will be different in my new seventh fanfiction...

Browny the dog will be the same dog breed (German Shepherd).

I will be starting my new fanfiction after I finish Outsiders.

Title of story: Birtstone

Type of Fic: Long Fic

BTTB Rating: G/T
Main Characters: Ruby, Ricky and Brax, Casey,
others characters involved.

Genre: Tragedy, Drama and Family, Romance and Adventure, Friendship, Teen
Does it contains spoilers: Nah
Warnings: Adult Themes, Violence, Language and Sexual Content
Story beginning read-proofed?: No
Summary: Ruby was abandoned on the steps of a orphanage as a newborn baby. Her birth parents were unknown and her idenfity was a mystery. And years later, Ruby decides to search for the truth about her idenfity and who her birth parents were, where she had come from. But someone-who had a connection to Ruby through her birth mother- is desperate to go to great lengths to stop her from finding out the truth...

Hey I had been thinking about writing my seventh fanfiction. It's about the Summer Bay gang (Ruby, Casey, Xavier, Sasha, Dexter, Apri, Oscar, Rosie, Browny the dog) again as I had missed writing about them and their adventures since I ended 'Life Goes On'

But it will be different because it's not a sequel neither prequel to my fifth fanfiction 'Life Goes On'

Because the Summer Bay gang's backgrounds and etc...will be different in my new seventh fanfiction...

Title of story: (need to think of one)

Main Characters: Casey, Ruby, Xavier, Sasha, Dex, April, Oscar, Rosie and Brax/Ricky, others characters involved.

Summary: It's about the adventures and lives of the Summer Bay gang (Casey, Ruby, Xavier, Sasha, Dexter, April, Oscar and Rosie, Browny the dog) They become best friends since childhood and they always go on adventures together. And they are known as the Summer Bay gang in Summer Bay. And one day, they go on a adventure together to help Ruby learn the truth about her idenfity and find out who her birth parents were since she had been found as a newborn baby in a box on the steps of a orphanage years ago...

Looking forward to reading this after you've finished Outsiders :)

Title of story: (need to think of one)

Main Characters: Casey, Ruby, Xavier, Sasha, Dex, April, Oscar, Rosie and Brax/Ricky, others characters involved.

Summary: It's about the adventures and lives of the Summer Bay gang (Casey, Ruby, Xavier, Sasha, Dexter, April, Oscar and Rosie, Browny the dog) They become best friends since childhood and they always go on adventures together. And they are known as the Summer Bay gang in Summer Bay. And one day, they go on a adventure together to help Ruby learn the truth about her idenfity and find out who her birth parents were since she had been found as a newborn baby in a box on the steps of a orphanage years ago...

Looking forward to reading this after you've finished Outsiders :)

Cool :) I had re-edited my previous post to put in the title and change the summary, lol. I am glad you are looking forwards to read it ;)

Title of story: Birtstone

Main Characters: Ruby, Ricky and Brax, Casey, others characters involved.

Summary: Ruby was abandoned on the steps of a orphanage as a newborn baby. Her birth parents were unknown and her idenfity was a mystery. And years later, Ruby decides to search for the truth about her idenfity and who her birth parents were, where she had come from. But someone-who had a connection to Ruby through her birth mother- is desperate to go to great lengths to stop her from finding out the truth...

I look forward to reading it :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Story Title: Life of Imogen

Type of story: Long Fic

Main Characters: Imogen Miller, David Miller, Pauline Miller, Roxanne "Roxy" Miller, Madison Miller and a few other characters.

BTTB rating: T

Genre: Drama, Hurt/Comfort, Friendship

Does story include spoilers: Yes

Any warnings: Sexual content, violence and language

Summary: Imogen Miller always resented her older sister Roxanne (or Roxy as her family and friends called her) because she was always "perfect" in the eyes of their parents. Having just returned from visiting Roxy in Summer Bay, will Imogen get the help she needs or will she continue to resent life? (Set in 1993)

Hey everyone!! Guess who is coming back?? :P I am back with my new 10th fanfiction! Yeah I am! It had been two months since I last written anything, lol.

Decided to do a rewrite of my fanfiction 'Life Goes On' about the Summer Bay gang and their adventures, lives in Summer Bay. :)

Their backgrounds and families, etc...will be different from my original fanfiction 'Life Goes On' Some parts from my origninal fanfiction will be likely added into my rewritten one. :)

I am glad I had decided to come back and write another fanfiction about the Summer Bay gang. :) I do still regret deleting out the chapters of my two fanfictions 'All in The Family' :( *cries* I did it because I wasn't happy with what I had written in them, you know.

Title of story: Life Goes On (Re-Post)

Main Characters: Casey/Ruby, Xavier/Sasha and Dex/April, Oscar/Rosie, Browny the dog others characters involved.
Warnings: Violence, Language and Sexual Content
Story beginning read-proofed?: Yes
Summary: It is about the Summer Bay gang (Xavier/Sasha, Dexter/April and Casey/Ruby, Oscar/Rosie) and their dog Browny including their adventures and lives in Summer Bay-settled in the 2000-2010s.

Hey everyone!! Guess who is coming back?? :P I am back with my new 10th fanfiction! Yeah I am! It had been two months since I last written anything, lol.

Decided to do a rewrite of my fanfiction 'Life Goes On' about the Summer Bay gang and their adventures, lives in Summer Bay. :)

Their backgrounds and families, etc...will be different from my original fanfiction 'Life Goes On' Some parts from my origninal fanfiction will be likely added into my rewritten one. :)

I am glad I had decided to come back and write another fanfiction about the Summer Bay gang. :) I do still regret deleting out the chapters of my two fanfictions 'All in The Family' :( *cries* I did it because I wasn't happy with what I had written in them, you know.

Title of story: Life Goes On (Re-Post)

Main Characters: Casey/Ruby, Xavier/Sasha and Dex/April, Oscar/Rosie, Browny the dog others characters involved.

Warnings: Violence, Language and Sexual Content

Story beginning read-proofed?: Yes

Summary: It is about the Summer Bay gang (Xavier/Sasha, Dexter/April and Casey/Ruby) and their dog Browny including their adventures and lives in Summer Bay-settled in the 2000-2010s.

I never really got a chance to read the orginal of this well not the whole thing so I look forward to the re-post

Archived