Advertise Your Fanfiction

Stuart2006

Well, might as well declare my intention in here even though I've no idea when I'll get round to writing it:

Story Title: Loco Parentis *Sequel to Wedded Miss*

Type of story: Probably long or medium

Main Characters: Heath, April, Dexter, Ruby, Bianca, Sasha, Maddy, Spencer

BTTB rating: T/A

Genre: Drama/Romance

Does story include spoilers: No

Any warnings: Probably some sexual content

Summary: A year on from the events of Wedded Miss:An accident sees Heath and April's marriage come under pressure, while Dexter and Ruby's relationship faces a new challenge.

Sounds good

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, might as well declare my intention in here even though I've no idea when I'll get round to writing it:

Summary: A year on from the events of Wedded Miss:An accident sees Heath and April's marriage come under pressure, while Dexter and Ruby's relationship faces a new challenge.

Looking forwards to read it :D

Story Title: Returns

Type of story: Short/Medium Fic
Main Characters: Jack/Martha and OC’s
BTTB rating: Teen
Genre: Drama

Any warnings: Language

Summary: Jack and Martha left the bay after Jack recovered from being shot. They built a life in the city but now are back in the bay. Why?

I just started to write this, and it should be up in the next few weeks, is there anyone would read it?

Summary: Jack and Martha left the bay after Jack recovered from being shot. They built a life in the city but now are back in the bay. Why?

I just started to write this, and it should be up in the next few weeks, is there anyone would read it?

Ooh I'd love to read it! There isn't really any ongoing JM fics at the moment so it would be great to have one. :D

Ohhh. I would love to read it when you post it :D

Sounds intruging I'll read it :)

• 2 weeks later...

Posted as Keep On Keeping On.

• 3 weeks later...

I had been planning this for weeks to write my sixth fanfiction. I will not post my fanfiction yet until I finish Life Goes On first but thought I should post a ad about it.... :)

Title of story: (Need to think of a title)

Type of Fic: Long Fic

BTTB Rating: G/T

Main Characters: Ruby, Kyle, Casey/Tamara, Brax/Ricky, Heath/Bianca, the Walkers, April, other characters involved.

Genre: Tragedy, Drama and Family, Romance and Adventure, Friendship, Teen

Does it contains spoilers: Nah

Warnings: Violence, Language and Sexual Content

Story beginning read-proofed?: No

Summary: Ruby returns to Summer Bay after a short stint in prison for causing Dexter's car crash. Settled in mid-2012. On her return to the Bay, she becomes a outcast and shunned by all everyone and her friends because of her actions. Alone and friendless, Ruby finds sole company in Kyle Braxton who is a outcast too-shunned by his brothers who can't accept him as their half brother neither as a part of their family. Kyle and Ruby both to realise what they have in common with one each other so a friendship develops between them...

please please, I can't wait to read this. I LOOVVVE Kyle

Hey guys :)

Just wanted to let you all know I have posted 5 stories and would love for you to read them and leave your comments.

There is:

Chaos.

Traumatized.

Unknown.

Torn.

The Arrangement.

Please check them out!

I had been planning this for weeks to write my sixth fanfiction. I will not post my fanfiction yet until I finish Life Goes On first but thought I should post a ad about it.... :)

Title of story: (Need to think of a title)

Type of Fic: Long Fic

BTTB Rating: G/T

Main Characters: Ruby, Kyle, Casey/Tamara, Brax/Ricky, Heath/Bianca, the Walkers, April, other characters involved.

Genre: Tragedy, Drama and Family, Romance and Adventure, Friendship, Teen

Does it contains spoilers: Nah

Warnings: Violence, Language and Sexual Content

Story beginning read-proofed?: No

Summary: Ruby returns to Summer Bay after a short stint in prison for causing Dexter's car crash. Settled in mid-2012. On her return to the Bay, she becomes a outcast and shunned by all everyone and her friends because of her actions. Alone and friendless, Ruby finds sole company in Kyle Braxton who is a outcast too-shunned by his brothers who can't accept him as their half brother neither as a part of their family. Kyle and Ruby both to realise what they have in common with one each other so a friendship develops between them...

please please, I can't wait to read this. I LOOVVVE Kyle

Hey guys :)

Just wanted to let you all know I have posted 5 stories and would love for you to read them and leave your comments.

There is:

Chaos.

Traumatized.

Unknown.

Torn.

The Arrangement.

Please check them out!

Glad you are looking forwards to read my new fanfiction I will post it soon as possible after I finish my other one. And I love your fanfictions :)

Archived